Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4231 Posts

Are you using AI??

Anyways, on point, I hate people that are not polite, I hate forever wars and such things.

I hate it when I’m tired and I have to go to work, as well.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8773 Posts

@outworld222 said:

Are you using AI??

Anyways, on point, I hate people that are not polite, I hate forever wars and such things.

I hate it when I’m tired and I have to go to work, as well.

Yes, AI. My prompt was "clowns of hate."

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 686 Posts

I hate disrespect of public environments like throwing trash, or listening to music without earphones, smoking, spitting,etc.

I hate lazy people that think it's ok not to try hard and then expect others or the state to take care of them.

I hate dishonest people that think their way to progress is to abuse ignorant people.

I hate people that think they are entitled to pressure other people to drink because they can't have fun unless everyone is just as drunk as they are.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34616 Posts

War. Starvation. Poverty. Religion. Cancer. Greed.

Probably don't have to explain why.

Also, those pics you posted. They look awful.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DEVILinIRON

@Litchie said:

Hehehe. Thought someone would mention that.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58320 Posts

Intentional littering.

It more or less breaks my brain when I see someone intentionally litter. In the moment, I wish there were secret police that walked up behind people that littered and gave them a double-tap to the dome (obviously that sentiment is fleeting but, like I said...it breaks my brain in the moment).

I just can't comprehend how someone can litter and live with themselves. I can't comprehend what a failure of a parent you must be if your child litters. What shit parents you must have had to raise such a shit example of a human.

After littering, I'd say a lack of generosity and/or a focus on nickel-and-diming every little thing is something else I hate. Sometimes things cost what they cost and, no housemate, I've used these landscapers for five years I'm not going to switch to another company to save ten dollars a month. And would it kill you to wash someone else's dish or two when you clean your dishes? I clean the whole sink when I do my dishes and yeah 8/10 items in the sink might be mine but I still clean the other two. FFS I really do think these people think they'd die if they did the smallest courtesy for someone else.

If you can't do something good for other people out of the kindness and spirit of your heart, do it for the sense of moral superiority then!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mrbojangles25
@Litchie said:

Good list.

Greed especially, as it drives the other things you listed.

Genuinely curious what drives people to want "more" when they already have "more than enough".

If I woke up tomorrow and had $10 million, I wouldn't think "Damn, how do I get more?".

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9  Edited By dracula_16  Online
Member since 2005 • 16002 Posts

I hate the lack of love in our world -- and I'm speaking about myself before I'm speaking about anyone else. I'm not some pious saint who is always turning the other cheek. I fall short of this standard. I have done some very unloving things, and I hate that.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7272 Posts

I hate how the Internet has become a place for grumpy cynics to commune with other grumpy cynics and teach each other how to be grumpier and more cynical.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DEVILinIRON

@judaspete: Lol.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

People who litter and spitting.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

I don’t hate, it’s destructive.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

A great number of things. Currently, it's my condo board and their inability to address serious problems. In the grander scheme, the common sense stuff like murder/war/hatred in general.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:
@Litchie said:

Good list.

Genuinely curious what drives people to want "more" when they already have "more than enough".

If I woke up tomorrow and had $10 million, I wouldn't think "Damn, how do I get more?".

Greed is an absolute cancer, beyond disgusting that we're letting it increasingly dictate economic and social gaps.

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

I hate the laziness of people, especially at work. They are happy to let you pick up the slack because they know you won't let a job go unfinished.

I hate the lack of forethought some people put into their lives. Its as if they invite the problems most people could (or should) see coming a mile a way. I mostly encounter this with family members.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8224 Posts
  • Self check out lines
  • The TV show "Friends"
  • Overly sensitive people
  • Drug Addicts
  • Carson Daily (why does this guy have a job)
  • The Federal Reserve
  • Cowards, people that go along with stuff they don't even care for only because it's seen as popular by thier peers
  • Peeps (the candy)
  • Taxes
  • People that victimize themselves "woe is me, nobody has it worst than me"
  • Murderers, rapists, pedos, and thiefs
  • People that rev thier motorcycles at every red light
  • Spam phone callers
  • complainers who do little to fix anything in thier lives
  • "Pop punk"
  • Vegans who can't shut up about it, seriously worse than jahova witnesses
  • Cable News
  • HOAs
  • Bureaucracy
  • "Cyclists" your riding a bike, it's not a personality, also no we shouldn't be sharing the road, get on the sidewalk and out the way, your going 12mph ffs

Maybe hate is too strong for all of em, but at the least strongly dislike

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mrbojangles25

@sargentd: I don't have cable or really watch TV these days, I was surprised to see Carson Daly works on one of the morning shows.

It's not so much that I was wondering where he went off to, but I was kind of shocked he was still around lol.

I don't dislike the guy but I'm not really sure why he is still getting work, on a regular morning show, in this day. I guess the MTV generation (people my age) are in their 40's now and he might attract that demographic?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SargentD

@mrbojangles25: he's also the host for the show "The Voice" which my wife watches. He's horrible. He's bland, got little to no personality.. and he acts like he doesn't want to be there. It's as if someone just threw Carson a bone.. like "here Carson I got something you can do, do this" and He's bad at it and a swear I think he's an alcoholic or on pills. Don't get why he's on TV anywhere

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mrbojangles25

@sargentd: yeah I think that was the most shocking thing is he is hosting this morning show with all these different personalities and he is just so boring lol. Just sits there, says something nice.

I mean, I guess that's why people like him? He's nice, vanilla, plain, and boring?

I don't hate the guy lol but ya he isn't really charismatic at all.

I'm sure he is a nice guy though, just not sure he should be on TV.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SargentD

@mrbojangles25 said:

@sargentd: yeah I think that was the most shocking thing is he is hosting this morning show with all these different personalities and he is just so boring lol. Just sits there, says something nice.

I mean, I guess that's why people like him? He's nice, vanilla, plain, and boring?

I don't hate the guy lol but ya he isn't really charismatic at all.

I'm sure he is a nice guy though, just not sure he should be on TV.

Funny you say that, a friend of mine who went to a party in NY. He was was a Broadway performer and there were some semi famous people there. Carson Daly was there and was a total dick lol.. I died laughing when he told me this, cus he didn't know I already had a disdain for this guy.

Another friend of mine knows I can't stand him, and drew this for me as a birthday gift.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#22  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Humans. Stupid yapping ape race. Nowhere near as better than their skull-bashing troglodyte ancestors as they've deluded themselves into thinking. Stupid, short-sighted, self-serving, self-deluding, overly emotional, overly attached to things, easily corruptible, and they f*** up. Humans ruin everything they touch. F*** humans.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DEVILinIRON

@madrocketeer said:

Humans. Stupid yapping ape race. Nowhere near as better than their skull-bashing troglodyte ancestors as they've deluded themselves into thinking. Stupid, short-sighted, self-serving, self-deluding, overly emotional, overly attached to things, easily corruptible, and they f*** up. Humans ruin everything they touch. F*** humans.

What about aliens and the AI revolution and dolphins and octopuses? What are your thoughts on those?

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#24  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

@DEVILinIRON:

We don't know of any aliens yet, but they're likely just as bad as humans. The universe tends to operate on "might makes right," which tend to produce predatory opportunists like humans.

AI could improve the human race, or it could end it. Either way, an improvement.

Dolphins are psychopaths who rape each other and play underwater soccer with live baby seals for fun. Octopuses get brain damage if they try to swallow anything too big. I don't think highly of either of them.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mrbojangles25

@sargentd: 😂🤣 you have great friends! 😀

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

People who play loud music in public and bumper stickers. Also any kind of advertising and political yard signs.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23920 Posts

War, bigotry, carnism, climate apathy, anti-environemntalism (farmers protesting that they cannot destroy local ecosystem for some flowers, really?!?), car dependancy, religion, apartheid, anti-vaxxers, Joe Rogan Experience, pestilence, human selfishness, nationalism, Elden Ring, the rise of antiscience, anti-empiricism in general ("tRuST thE sCIence")

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23920 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

Good list.

If I woke up with 10 million, I would panic. "Whose money is this?!? I need to return it ASAP"

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mrbojangles25

@MirkoS77 said:

Same, but you're allowed to "intensely dislike", which I swap in for "hate" when asked.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

I hate getting old. My body can't do the things it used to. People help ME move stuff, now.

I hate losing people. So many people, friends and family I know are now gone. It feels like I'm winning some kind of sick race or something.

I hate holding grudges against people I know to to be good people, and I hate when people hold a grudge against me.

I hate the time I wasted in my youth, when I could have been building friendships and learning new skills instead of pissing around getting high. Lost lots of good friendships back then over that shit.

I hate telling young people what they're about to endure just to be scoffed at, and then watch them **** up all the same. You never do the "I told you so", but sometimes I do feel like my best efforts are wasted.

I hate cars. Fucking cars.

Traffic.

Noise.

There's just too many people, these days. They're building houses where I never thought they'd build houses, on the side of steep hills and everywhere. Cheap retail is popping up everywhere. You can't drive at 3am and be the only one on the road around here, anymore. There's always someone out at that time cruising through residential areas with the BOOOOOM BOOM BOOM bullshit music. And it's always a shitty car that sounds like a go-cart on high octane.

And fucking cloud, get out of my sky!

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Same, but you're allowed to "intensely dislike", which I swap in for "hate" when asked.

Yeah I realize people here are using it in the colloquial sense, but hate, actual hate, is nothing to trifle with.

But colloquially, I can say I hate ignorance, selfishness, and raw squid. But I LOOOOOOVE calamari. How does that work? 😳