itz_mg_bruh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 itz_mg_bruh
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Hey guys I have a 500gb base(fat) and I play it on a 49’’ Samsung uhd tv and the graphics are really not like how I remembered it being. First of all my text is blurry and not crisp (I’ll post a pic...) then the small icon when you scroll down on a game is really pixelated (I’ll post a pic...) I’m having choppy edges on the blue streak(I’ll post a pic...) also it’s affecting the games I play on it especially gta v, I’m having jagged edged lines everywhere an it shimmers in the distance and certain object in front me are formed by white dots and they spawn when i get close to for example franklin’s head is pixelated and jagged( I’ll post a pic to all of these....)and i have a lot FPS drops and lags . My ps4 settings are: resolution-1080p, RGB range-full, HDR-automatic,deep colour output-automatic . In My tv settings, I have set my sharpness to 10 and play on game mode. I also tried it on two different hdmi cables and two TVs and whatever I tried nothing to seems to affect it. So if there is anything I can do to fix this shit please suggest me and i would greatly appreciate it!!! TY

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Hm - if you have confirmed that other HD HDMI devices display correctly on your TV, then this sounds like your PS4 will need to be serviced or replaced. If I saw that on my PC I would suspect bad GPU; unfortunately, on the PS4 there is no way to simply swap out the GPU.

If you do have to replace the device, and your PS4 is out of warranty, then I might suggest waiting to see what the PS5 is like and if it offers BC for your games you are currently trying to play. Unless you can get a PS4 cheap (since the PS5 release date is still to-be-announced)

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7305 Posts

Ps4 consoles don't seem to be going down in price but you could definitely get a used one for a decent price. I had to recently fully reboot my system using a video from YouTube.