I'm afraid of spoilers. Why does Gamespot have so much TV/Movie content?

Maxpowers_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

My thought it coming here is that this website is all about games. Yet there are a ton of articles/videos on movies/tv shows that I'm concerned are going to spoil them for me. I'm someone who doesn't even like to watch the trailer until after I've seen it since they've ruined a number of trailers for me.

I really don't want to come to gamespot and see scenes from movies/shows I haven't seen yet that may give away anything. The only reason I'm here is to read about games.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10503 Posts
@Maxpowers_32 said:

The only reason I'm here is to read about games.

that's where you're going wrong

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Making a non gaming related thread to complain about non gaming related content? Huh?

Not clicking articles you claim to not want to see here seems like an easy spoiler cure.

fiziwee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 fiziwee
Member since 2019 • 8 Posts

I don't think they really post spoilers tbh

Maxpowers_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Making a non gaming related thread to complain about non gaming related content? Huh?

Not clicking articles you claim to not want to see here seems like an easy spoiler cure.

Isn't this the forum for feedback about the site? Right on the home page there is a giant picture from TV shows/movies and articles titles that may give away parts of the show/movie. There is no way for me to avoid that. So if there is a big movie or show that's out do I have to avoid gamespot to avoid having it ruined?

joshuamobleygs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By joshuamobleygs
Member since 2019 • 240 Posts

Hey everybody,

Thanks for your feedback on the balance of games and entertainment content. I'm happy to let you know we launched a new part of the site that only contains game content. So if you don't want to see TV or Movie content you can just go to http://www.gamespot.com/games

:D