BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

I am unable to log in at all on this website on Chrome, and after some investigation I have determined it is not the plugins I am using. I am using the same ones on Firefox and the problem does not crop up. This seems to be some issue between Gamespot and the latest version of Chrome.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Same here. I also found out that it does work if I switch to Icognito mode.

I have the same problem on different Google Chromes: the one I use at work and the one on my Notebook at home. Both had the issue at the same time.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

I have the same problem on Google Chrome. I was not able to log in at all, but now I can use Incognito mode to log in. Thanks. I hope the login issue will be fixed soon.

angerawr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By angerawr
Member since 2016 • 220 Posts

Hi - we are aware of this issue and are looking into it. Thank you for letting us know!

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I'm still having this issue. It works fine in incognito mode but I can't login in from regular chrome. And when I somehow do manage to log in, I can't post anything because of this CSRF token thing. I tried clearing the site's cache and cookies but to no avail.

Edit: So it seems that the site is working properly when I disable adblock. And I don't like having adblock disabled.