AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

You know what, I think I should talk about the showcases that come out this month now and give small quick opinions on them. These will include what things I liked & disliked in the showcase and what I thought of them overall. So, no big full in-depth blogs covering everything in the showcases just to make my life easier.

So anyway, I watched the Devolver Digital Showcase 2023 and it was a short yet not really good showcase of games announced. Most of the showcase was involved around their mascot Volvy who returns as some kind of robot thing who announces new games.

Of all the games announced I liked that they threw in a trailer for Shadows of the Damned Remastered which was an overlooked crazy Third Person Shooter from Suda51 with Shinji Makami being the producer for it. The announcement for that game looked pretty good. I also liked the announcement of Baby Steps which is a game made by the devs behind the rage game Getting Over It.

Everything else about the showcase had really not so good announcements and they didn't show anything new for the upcoming new Hellboy game. Just some mascot who is going to be included in a bunch of previously released games as new content or something.

A rather lame showcase if you ask me.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)