AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 15/06/2023 – Guerrilla Collective Presents Showcase 2023

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

So, the next showcase I would watch is the Guerrilla Collective Showcase which had a very short showcase of game announcements but had its own announcements that were kind of worth showing. Here are the announcements I liked throughout the show.

First was one for the game Iron Meat which looked to be a throwback to the old Contra games with different power ups that you collect to face off against dozens of enemies on screen and it can be played in CO-OP with a friend.

ScariFire is an RPG that is a throwback to RPGs from the 90s and the battle system looked really good and also features Motoi Sakaruba the music composer known for works for Tales of Series and Star Ocean.

Quest Master looks like a Zelda throwback game but you get to make your own dungeons and the gameplay, especially the puzzle solving aspect, is really incredible.

Abyssus is a rougelike FPS game where you use adaptive weaponry and enhancing powers against mutated guardians. It does look pretty cool and I think also it has CO-OP.

The last game announcement I liked was one for Demon School which is an RPG that reminds me of a lot of the Persona games in a way. The turn-based combat looks cool, the setting looks nice and I think it looks really good.

So those were the announcements I liked in the Guerrilla Collective Showcase, it was a short showcase but many of the game announcements didn't look all that interesting but still I found some I liked at least.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)