AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Next showcase I decide to watch is the RGG Summit Showcase which only had two games showcased, both of which are Yakuza/Like a Dragon games. The showcase was short but however the showcase video has lost footage from streaming meaning that you are missing some of the information not to mention the trailer reveal for one of the games, in this case it is Like a Dragon Gaiden The Man Who Erased His Name. So, what a shame that some of the footage was lost because I would have wanted to see some extra footage about Like a Dragon Gaiden.

Anyway, from what I was only able to see for Like a Dragon Gaiden the actors went on stage to talk about the game's setting and how they felt voicing their characters. The trailer for the game that was shown on the Summer Games Fest 2023 showed off some incredible combat and gameplay and it actually does look to be a promising entry.

The other Like a Dragon game which is Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth is a new mainline entry and aside from showing off a new trailer which showed off Ichiban and another character talking with each other, not much is there available to say and there was no gameplay shown. The actors instead talked about what Ichiban's fate is going to be in this upcoming game and pretty much nothing else.

It was a short showcase of the two Yakuza/Like a Dragon games but honestly, I still find it odd that with these new entries in the series they are dropping the Yakuza name which after many entries kind of makes no sense as to why they did that. Aside from that the showcase was way too short and there really wasn't a lot of information giving out for Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth currently. Least many players can look forward to the release of Like a Dragon Gaiden The Man Who Erased His Name coming out soon this year.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)