Dungeon Hunter 6 - Line ups and Game Tips

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mugm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Mugm
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

We are going to have three main set-ups, so if we go to our lineup, it even gives us three. There are different ways that we can go ahead and set this up. We have three defaults: your first default, which is not in any particular order, but you should have one default lineup that is focused on the story mode for the story missions and That has to do with, like, when you are doing your story quest lines and you have to destroy a bunch of different monsters, but then you also have, like, a boss battle at the end or anything that has to do with boss battles. That doesn't involve any other players, so also your AFK Tower, which is that too, and my Tower as well. This is the same. Lineup that you would use, you are going to have one Healer SL buffer, you are going to have one tank character, and then you can Have one damage dealer now if you are ranged class like me, I'm an archer, or if you are a mage, or whatever else you are going to want.to focus more on having two melee units, whether it's two melees who do damage, one tank and one melee damage, or one tank and one melee Damage: If you are a warrior, you are going to want to have a healer, and then your other two are going to be damage dealers, specifically more like range damage dealers or melee damage dealers is fine, but don't go with another tank if you are already a warrior; just go with two main damage dealers, that's kind of the basic set up for your story mode, and that's because all we are trying to do is survive. It's for survivability. It's What I would call a survival build has no timers for this, so you don't have to destroy those bosses in the campaign. Missions, the solo game modes in any specific time you just have to survive your second build is going to be all damage dealers So you can also have someone who's going to heal you and buff your attack; that's something you can also do, but the other two regardless of your class, you want to have the best damage-dealing lieutenants you have, and what we're going to do with that second build is we're going to use that specifically. For when we are farming experience points, if we are doing something like the magical chest right here, all you do is attack monsters as much as you can, and you just get experience points for stuff like this game mode where you just want to destroy as As many monsters as possible, we don't care about survivability; these enemies barely do any damage to you, so we don't need a tank; we don't need a front line, no matter No matter what class you are in, we just want to deal as much damage to lieutenants as possible, so that way we can get as much XP and level up as fast. and the other game mode that you are going to want to have that builds for the evil invasion or something like the relics as well as anything else that you are doing. That has to do with attacking bosses, and it involves other live players and has a damage leaderboard, so when you have that damage leaderboard, and you're kind of competing against other live players who can deal the most damage to the boss. You want to have your entire line-up. filled with damage-dealing lieutenants, or you could have one healer and one buffer who buffs your attacks; that's also another viable option. As well, like I mentioned, the third main build we are going to have is going to be strictly for PVP content, and all you are going to be doing is kind of looking for lieutenants who have kind of the same build as our survivability build. We are going to have one healer buffer, and we are going to have one damage dealer, but for our tank We are going to have a tank that has controlling effects. A really quick and easy tip that I am going to suggest is to try and focus on one main element. and that's because it's going to be ridiculously hard to try and get two of the same elements to like 10 stars or even seven or eight stars. and that is because you are going to need constant copies of others from that same element, so what I mean by that is for this hero for this lieutenant right here. The runes guardian, we need two more nature types at five stars along with a random blanket six star lieutenant. It doesn't matter who it is, but if I am Going ahead and them trying to promote another nature, you will see that this one's going to need five stars as well. That is another nature.type, so there's kind of like a little bit of discrepancy there if you are constantly trying to level Promote from the same elements. Like I said, what I suggest is to have one nature, one fire, and one water, so that way it's a lot easier and faster. for you to go ahead and upgrade those three main ones of the four main ones that you have for our water lieutenants, aside from the demonic wolf.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

Err what?