MiguelNoche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MiguelNoche
Member since 2005 • 226 Posts

I love large open world RPG's and am considering picking up Hogwarts Legacy. As an adult male in my 50's, I'm wondering if the gameplay is geared to kids and may be too easy or adolescent. Am I totally off base here?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

@MiguelNoche said:

I love large open world RPG's and am considering picking up Hogwarts Legacy. As an adult male in my 50's, I'm wondering if the gameplay is geared to kids and may be too easy or adolescent. Am I totally off base here?

The game isn't really about gameplay, it's about Harry Potter.

If you're a big HP fan (as I am), then you might enjoy the game. However, if you think it looks good simply based on what you think the gameplay is like, you might be disappointed.

It's not a bad game, it's actually pretty good.

Also don't let your age stop you from trying new things. I'm 39 and sometimes I think "Hmmm I'm too old for this" but that's nonsense. Indulge your inner child!

MiguelNoche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MiguelNoche
Member since 2005 • 226 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Hey, thanks for the feedback. I actually ended picking it up over the weekend. I just reached level 10 and can clearly see there's lots ahead for me. Seems fun with a lot to learn. I may suck in the beginning, but looks like I'm in for some fun in the process. As I mentioned in my original question - I just love these open world RPG's - the crafting, the collecting, the gear choices and upgrades... I think I'll enjoy this. Thanks.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4252 Posts

It’s about accomplishing tasks and being into the characters. If this is the case, you’ll like the game.