AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas and you guys got what you wanted. I got what I wanted but however most of them. For one of my presents, I got a game that I wanted but however I ended up getting the wrong version. We have ordered the currect version of the game I wanted but it may take a couple of days before it arrives but it will arrive sometime before the end of the new year. Till then the Christmas Photo and Video that I would normally do every Christmas will have to be delayed till I get the missing present.

It was a mistake on our part and these things just kind of happen and I don't want to make a seperate photo or video with the missing present absent. Also the Top Ten Games of the Year 2023 lists will be a bit as well because I want to have some time with my Christmas Presents and sort myself out before I get back to doing my Game Review work.

Till then you can check out my most recent game reviews that I worked on like GUNS UP! and also game reviews of Frogo, Driverio and also Active Neurons 3 Wonders of the World that I have done on my Gamespot Channel.