AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Yesterday was a great birthday, I am now 35 years old. I got what I wanted and tested them out with some game time. I got myself a new controller which is the revised ASUSPORACE AS-G1 Wireless Controller for PS4 which looks almost exactly like an Xbox One controller.

I also got a PSN Points Card for PS4 and I used it to download DLC for Crysis 3 which I'm going to boost that before the servers go down on that. I also got the remastered Quake II on PS4 and it is incredible, I'm looking forward to more of what Nightdive Studios are also remastering next which are Turok 3 and Star Wars Dark Forces. I hope some treatment comes for Wolfenstein 3-D.

Lastly, I asked for Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion which is a remaster of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII which I did three years ago. After I go back to Tales of Symphonia Remastered and finish that I will go back to doing some Final Fantasy games because it's time to get my judging skills back on track for Final Fantasy related content that continues to lie to the audience.

So, I had an all-around great birthday and enjoyed my presents.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts