AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 422

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Recently I have been checking through my handheld consoles and seeing if they are still functioning and working properly. I have also been making a clear out of any handheld gaming accessories that are defective or broken.

First up are the consoles that are working fine and I have no issues with and that are the New Nintendo 2DS XL and the Nintendo DS Lite. Both the NEW 2DS XL and DS Lite are working fine and I have sorted out all of the styluses that I have and have moved all of the small styluses and spare charge cable I don't want to use in the Red Carry Case which is what I've put the damaged Nintendo 3DS XL in.

The Nintendo DS Lite does have the hinge that holds the console in place damaged so the console is going to end up flopping around but however the controller grip I have does allow the DS Lite to rest on the shutters so I can still use the console regardless of the condition it is in.

The Nintendo 3DS XL I have is in bad shape, it turns on and it works fine but however there is severe damage to the console shell and the cover of the hinge has come off and anytime I try to pull up the console to play on it the side of the console rips itself more and more open. Because of the damage made to the console I shouldn't risk breaking it further by using that console anymore and use the New Nintendo 2DS XL console I have instead.

I do have my other Nintendo 3DS console as well which is the original model, but I'm keeping that console as a spare in case something goes wrong with my New Nintendo 2DS XL console.

My White & Orange Carry Case which is what I use for my New Nintendo 2DS XL has a spare charge cable I can use as well as the car charger and protective cases for both my New 2DS XL and also the DS Lite in case I want to charge my devices in the car.

The controller grips for my New Nintendo 2DS XL and also the Nintendo DS Lite are working perfectly as well as the controller grip and protector case I have for the Original Nintendo 3DS model I have and will be used as spare when I need it.

However, the controller grip I have for my PlayStation Portable is broken because two of the holders that's meant to keep the PSP console in place have snapped off. I'm going to think about replacing the controller grip with a new one. The PSP console is still working fine and the physical games I have currently for it are still working well but I do have issues with the power switch on my PSP unit. It will power on fine and operate but powering off has been a massive pain for me. I tried holding the switch for a couple of seconds but it kept going to standby mode which I don't want, I tried holding the Circle Button for a few seconds while turning it off and that works about 50% of the time. The only real way I was able to actually turn my PSP and save battery on it was to take out the battery. I'm not sure if it is because of the condition of the power switch now or something with my PSP 2000 model.

As for my GBA Clone Console the Revo K-101 Plus it is NOT in good condition. It has issues with the L & R buttons where they don't work properly and the battery seems to be faulty because sometimes it charges up while others it doesn't and I have to smack it a couple of times to get it working. I might decide to throw it away and replace it with an actual GBA console instead. If I were to get a GBA I would settle for an original GBA model console because even though it has a dark screen the console is bigger and wider for my adult hands which is good for playing games on.

My PlayStation Vita Slim Console has a broken Right Analog Stick and I can't seem to get it working properly again. I tried cleaning it but it seemed to make it worse. Normally I'd be able to fix the Right Analog Stick if it drifts I might either replace the PSVita that's not working well for a new one or just stick to the PlayStation TV which PSVita games but not all of them. So, I will put my spare Nintendo 3DS console & accessories into storage for when I need it and will throw away any broken handheld consoles & accessories and replace them.