HowSabout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 HowSabout
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

For a long time I've been playing online FPS games like R6S (1000h+), CoD 2020 (350h+), BF and other games. And now, after all this time I've just got a family, beautiful wife, nice little son, a lot of work... All this stuff, you know it. Now, when I play, for example, CoD 2020 I don't even feel joy and often ask myself if I even want to play it, or just grinding weapons and tuning. Same with any games: Mordhau, Dreams, Rising Storm 2 etc. I just start, play for 30mins, say to myself "nah, not worth it" and leave games unfinished.

Can you advice me some good games to, maybe, get me back to feeling joy from gaming? No matter if it's SP or MP.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

The Last of Us is one of the most solid SP experience of the past decade. You could play that if you haven't already.

HowSabout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By HowSabout
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: already done, my favorite game on PS4 of all time. Also Uncharted, GoW.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@howsabout said:

@Black_Knight_00: already done, my favorite game on PS4 of all time. Also Uncharted, GoW.

Maybe what you need is a complete change of gaming scenery, so to speak: I recommend Supraland, it's an outstanding puzzle metroidvania with tons of skills and secrets to find. It's even family friendly so you can play it with your kid.

Loading Video...

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1560 Posts

might just need to change the genre up

for action try

• Nier Aautomata
  • Bloodborne
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Shadow of the Colossus Remake
  • Dark Souls 1

puzzle

• Rime
  • the Witness
  • Antichamber
  • portal 1 & 2
  • the talos principle

jrps

• persona 5 or persona 5 r

horror shooter

• resident evil 7 or 2 remake

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4236 Posts

How about the penumbra series for the pc. I don’t care about it but I heard some good things about it. Also Half Life.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

Well if you are looking for that old school joy, why not go retro. Maybe buy one of those retro systems out there or a Switch to get access to some of the older games that you grew up loving and enjoying and even be able to share with your son once he is the appropriate age.