Gonzafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gonzafan
Member since 2008 • 1488 Posts

* I am not quite sure of this should belong in Games since Discord is now more often used for general chatting. *

About the Update:

Discord announced on the 12th of February that it will start assigning unique usernames to the remaining users who have not updated their usernames. Most users who still have the old username (name#tag) format are no longer active at that time. I am wondering about the number of active users still with the old Discord username.

Since Discord rolled out this new announcement on the 12th of February, Discord has been much more aggressive in pushing the remaining users to update their usernames. This notice now comes every time you start the app on that account. It takes only one click for someone to update their username.

According to reactions from a punch-in bot messages posted daily (and receiving around 150 daily reactions), I usually see no more than ten who have not updated their usernames. The odds of finding an active user who have not updated their usernames is about 40:1.

Evidence: