DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

Tekken World Tour (TWT) 2023 - The Ultimate Tekken Champion and Legend Arsalan Ash 🏆

The Tekken prodigy Arsalan Ash is the first player ever to cross 2000+ points in Tekken World Tours (TWT) leadership board for 2023, achieving the distinction of 4x EVO champion and TWT 2023 winner - the ultimate Tekken championship between top 20 Tekken players in the world.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

@danishanwar: Is console gaming/PC builds popular there in Pakistan? Just wondering the gaming scene over there.

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

My parents lived abroad in a GCC country so they could afford to buy a console, PC gaming system, and original games for me. At present, I have both a PC and console gaming rig as I am a minority 10 percent top earners in my country.

But most gamers here can't afford such luxury.

The average Joe here either buy retro modded consoles containing hundreds of downloaded games, or play at the arcades - chilled rooms with a gaming setup like the ones below.

Orange E-Sports North Nazimabad Branch, Karachi

Arcades in Lahore

Skip to 3:30 for a view inside one of the arcades in Lahore where Arsalan Ash grew up playing Tekken.

Loading Video...

Karl Rock - a famous YouTuber - had covered the gaming scene in Pakistan in this video below.

Loading Video...

The Nikkei article also covers the gaming scene in Pakistan.

Pakistan's arcade heroes take esports world by storm