DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

Gaming is my hobby that being a married and career person I reserve for weekends (Saturdays/Sundays). I am highly organized and keep track of each game played and completed in a year.

This year I played and completed* the following games on different platforms.

PS3

Unchartered 2 - *Jan. 2023

Unchartered 1 - *Mar. 2023

Unchartered 3 - *Apr. 2023

Red Dead Redemption - *Nov. 2023.

PS5

Uncharted Legacy - *July 2023

Astro's Playroom - *Aug. 2023

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - *Dec. 2023

Spiderman 2 - *Dec. 2023

PC

Final Fantasy XIII - Completed. *Jan. 2023

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - *Aug. 2023

Grim Fandango Remastered - *Aug. 2023

Switch (ahem)

Super Mario 3D - *Sep. 2023

Super Mario Odyssey - *Nov. 2023

Dragon's Dogma - *Dec. 2023

Grim Fandango was one of my favorite game in my teens. I wanted to revisit the land of the dead in HD, and enjoyed the journey from the start till the end. We need more games like this.

Final Fantasy games are my favorite, and I enjoyed FFVII Remake and FFVIII Remaster to my heart's content. Pity, the latest two versions are not as good as they have deviated from their RPG roots.

Naughty Dogs' Uncharted in my opinion is the best series ever made. I was really impressed by the visual details of the 4th game. The character details of this game was super impressive.

I also loved the story, visuals, and gameplay of Marvel's Spiderman 2. It is the best Spidey game from Insomniac to date in my opinion.

I completed Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Odyssey with my 3 year old kid. Although it is a childish game, my son insisted I play with him. He was elated when we defeated browser, and saved the fairies/princess. I especially liked Odyssey as it was just perfect in all aspects.

Finally, Red Dead Redemption has become my most favorite game of all time. I have played hundreds of games in the past 35+ years. But none captivated me enough to sacrifice even my usual sleep time (sleeping just 4 hours a day) to complete this game. The story, the gameplay, and the ending were all epic. Rockstar Games 💪

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

Feel I'm gonna kinda cheat with my list. Many are rereleases of games I'm fairly familiar with. Outside of that I mostly played a lot of BG3, SF6 & MHW:I.

Hmm. ."completed"

• Dead Space Remake (got 100%)
  • Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe
  • Metroid Prime: Remastered
  • Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse HD (got 100%)
  • Boltgun
  • Street Fighter 6 (Completed? 300 hours in SF6 majority in Ranked and BH)
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake (got 100%)
  • Minna Daisuki Katamari Damashii (got 100%)
  • System Shock Remake
  • Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons
  • ARMORED CORE VI (got 100%)
  • Baldur's Gate III: Full Release Version (got 100%)
  • Pizza Tower
  • Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder
  • Amnesia: The Bunker (got 100%)
  • Super Mario RPG
  • DUSK HD (got 100%)

*The only real 'kinda' challenge of any the 100%'s is Baldur's Gate III; namely due to the size of the game, and time it takes for multiple replays. I tend to play shorter games with less story as I don't have time for long-winded nonsense gaming. Larian just has the gift to strike the perfect balance. Plus, thankfully Honor Mode was not one of the requirements as it came long after full-release.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By osan0
Member since 2004 • 17847 Posts

Actually by my standards, finishing games went quite well this year. I very rarely finish games.

But i managed to complete:

• Bayonetta Origins
  • Spiderman (just finished it today...though i do have the expansions to do).
  • Xenoblade 3 expansion
  • Cyberpunk 2077
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#5 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts

god of war 2018 (new game+) ori the wild of the wisps last of us remastered(new game+) cyberpunk 2077 luigi mansion 3 kirby the forgotten land zelda breath of the wild outriders