Whats the most twisted game that exists there?

Avatar image for deactivated-64a053ed12419
deactivated-64a053ed12419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-64a053ed12419
Member since 2023 • 161 Posts

In my opinion nothing beats manhunt 2. It has executions, violence, explicit language and a disturbing story.

EastLand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EastLand
Member since 2018 • 300 Posts

I think the original Manhunt did it better.

Catherinejessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Catherinejessy
Member since 2023 • 3 Posts

Spec Ops: The Line - This military-themed third-person shooter takes players on a psychological journey as they navigate the horrors of war and the toll it takes on the human psyche. The game delves into moral ambiguity, challenging players' perceptions of right and wrong.

Manhunt - Developed by Rockstar Games, "Manhunt" is a controversial stealth-based game that puts players in the role of a death row inmate forced to participate in violent snuff films. It explores themes of sadism and psychological manipulation, creating a deeply unsettling experience.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1332 Posts

yea manhunt was a bit crazy like,loads of games have brutal parts but definitely manhunt for me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-64a053ed12419

Why nobody mentioned 'Postal 2'?

gotgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gotgames
Member since 2022 • 476 Posts

Heavy Rain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-64a053ed12419

@catherinejessy: I watched clips of 'Spec Ops', it doesnt come close to manhunt.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

Manhunt for sure but The Suffering games were totally twisted in their own rights. Agony would be the new contender for sure. (And I hated that game! Had to ask for a refund on Steam)

@plasticpie said:

Why nobody mentioned 'Postal 2'?

Postal games are PC exclusive and those games aren't exactly poplar to talk about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-64a053ed12419

@davillain: I do remember suffering. I beat 'Suffering' and the sequel 'Suffering: ties that bind'.

It isnt more twisted than manhunt, but it had a unique style that wasnt introduced before or after. It feels like a 'Silent Hill' game, but with a hero that can move quickly and have more powerful guns. Great game! Parts of it were scary. I wish more games like that were produced in the future.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#11 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

That Dragon Cancer was developed by two parents that lost their child to cancer. Their kid was diagnosed with terminal cancer at 12 months old , he survived for a few more years. The game is how they coped with raising a child that had a death sentence, the inevitable death, and so on. While not "twisted" in the traditional sense, it's nonetheless emotionally draining and heavy and has an emotional impact that rivals games that are simply edgy or dark or violent.

Postal 2 was crap, and it was edgy before edgelords were a thing, but it's still kind of screwed up.

Manhunt was pretty screwed up, especially since it was so immersive.

Spec Ops: The Line is probably the most mature, best written kind of screwed up. Like, the kind of screwed up you can actually enjoy and respect.

Hatred was developed by (iirc) a white supremecist and has you playing as a mass shooter. Not like, an action here which is technically a mass shooter, but usually of bad guys. No, this game had you play as the kind of person that goes to a police station to shoot cops, or other innocent people.

THere's also some "adult" games out there where you can do all manner of terrible things.

@plasticpie said:

@catherinejessy: I watched clips of 'Spec Ops', it doesnt come close to manhunt.

It's more of a psychological screwed up. You might be equating "twisted" as simply violent or grotesque, some of us look for deeper meaning to the word "twisted" and include psychological aspects.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3231 Posts

Manhunt 1.