RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

Boring answer but I don't have a single favorite game. or even a top ten.

Nay, I like too many games due to playing a lot of games I've enjoyed a whole lot. What kind of game I want to play as well varies on mood. Sometimes just want to play something that's relaxing or instinctually familiar after a long day, other times even after a busy day a game a little more complex (new), focus intensive, test of reactions/reflexes, even competitive gaming.

Furthermore my taste is not transparent enough or dedicated to nostalgia/ blinded by hype with the newest releases. I enjoy both new & old games. Main factor for any game I like is the gameplay, and how fun it is to play and replay. Pacing, level design, controls, fundamentals being major factors.

If I did a list? it would have to be in genres and in no particular order. I might be able to do a ten favorites in each genre I enjoy but that's as far I'd have to low-ball it.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

Red dead 1 the story was incredible brilliant characters.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7333 Posts

F-Zero GX. Grabs you firmly by the balls and says, "Best keep up or you're gonna lose 'em".

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9581 Posts

Yep, can't do... never have been able to give a top 100 list in no particular order let alone pick just one. I can start naming off games that I love, but picking a favorite feels dirty and is a disservice to the other games.

If you look at my profile some of my favorite games are reviewed there I believe though, been a long time since I looked..

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

Can't say. There are too many good games.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

Hard to pick one, but I've got to go with Half-Life.

I had enjoyed games years prior to HL, but HL was the first game I loved. Felt enthusiasm for. Plus I was still a kid at that time (maybe 13-14 years old).

It also got me into multiplayer gaming as I had more or less gotten the internet right around the same time. Those early days of Counter-Strike beta and Team Fortress Classic and Day of Defeat were really great, and all games I played well into the 21st century.

It also got me into modding, both using mods and sort of playing around with my own creations.

And it also got me into PC building, a fun hobby that saves money.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16021 Posts

Super Mario World (on the SNES). It has amazing level design, boss fights, and a perfect difficulty. It'll probably always be my favourite game of all time.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8782 Posts

Nethack. Known it since I first played it as a teenager. Loved it then, love it now. Even though I haven't played it in a while.

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

MGS3 is my favorite game of all time. I enjoyed the story and the gameplay elements of the series.

This game was by far the most fun in the series due to stealth and other Innovative elements.

The story of the game was engaging as well. The final scene of Snake at the grave of the Boss realizing her sacrifice for the nation was emotional. This was an epic game that I still remember even after 20+ years after playing it on my PS2.

Red Dead Redemption is my joint favorite game of all time. The historical setting takes us back to the time when life was simple with few cars, no electronic gadgets, and other convenience of life we are used to in this day and age. The story of the game was also heart wrenching that made it even more memorable.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9410 Posts

Factorio ⚙️

Antarte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 Antarte
Member since 2009 • 387 Posts

Baldur's Gate.

The game that turned me into a player, and a modder, but also a novel reader and a writer.

Before that, I had been playing whatever I could get on my PC, but once I installed those 5CDs, I understood how one single game can trigger so many different things. And also, have fixed my tasted on the RPG and Strategy genres, which probably was the best happened to me in video games and modding.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22391 Posts

Mine changes between games like Super Mario Odyssey, Bioshock, Portal 2, Inside, Half Life 2 etc.

MirBlecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MirBlecker
Member since 2023 • 5 Posts

My favorite game of all time is "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild". I love the open world, incredible graphics, and fascinating story. But now I've switched to "Minecraft". Does anyone know where to get the Ghost skin?

HallockKKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HallockKKK
Member since 2023 • 3 Posts

@mirblecker: Hey! I recently used this website called https://adventuresinminecraft.com/ for Minecraft skins, and they have a vast collection. You might want to check it out. I found some really cool skins there, and who knows, maybe you'll come across the Ghost skin you're looking for. Happy hunting!