Why is Werewolf: Earthblood even on Epic Games Store???

CairoKolton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 CairoKolton
Member since 2021 • 3 Posts

Given, I have not even played this game yet. But I trust that most of the reviews - which are bad - don't lie.

I'm just wondering why it's even an Epic Games Store exclusive. :/ Most of the games on there are AAA. Cyanide reeeeeally should've thought the marketing with this game through. Steam is a better home to all sorts of games like it that are playable, but not 10/10 standard.

The best thing I can give this game is an A for effort in that it's the only major 8th Gen game with a werewolf hero. I play dated-gameplay titles on the norm over flagship series when I can.

Thoughts? Spoiler alert: The ten trillionth playable vampire game just came out, and it got 11/10. Why does this keep happening? Vampires suck

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58416 Posts

Because Tencent-Epic is misguided as hell. Exclusives are bad, and you should join the boycott of it.

PC is an open platform, and should remain so. It should not be compartmentalized, sectioned up, into bits and pieces.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I have played it and it is pretty bad. It's not a complete abomination or anything, but it would have been below average even ten years ago.

My review:

https://www.backloggd.com/u/Ghost_Of_SAS/review/206219/

Againstcurent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Againstcurent
Member since 2021 • 147 Posts

My impression of epics is "free games," "bad character"(as publisher)

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 501 Posts

Bruh you stole my topic from 3 months ago. Find something original to talk about.