This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for vinaychandel123
vinaychandel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By vinaychandel123
Member since 2017 • 4 Posts

It's very difficult to buy some headphones because lots of brand compete each other but i make a list. please tell me whether its right or wrong

1. JBL T250SI

2. SKULLCANDY S5LHZ

3. SONY MDR-ZX110

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Skullcandy... seriously

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

All the above...seriously?

Look into these brands and find a price range that suits. They have a wide product range of price points.

• Sennheiser
  • Grado
  • Ultrasone
  • Bose. .....no I'm kidding
  • Shure
  • Audio Technica

That said, audio is very subjective. Some people want emphasis on certain frequencies and just because a HP (such as audiophile brands listed above) may reproduce as the *audio engineer, intended, most audio engineers are morons. Remasters?...ech. Many artists don't know how to mix so they leave it up to these other guys and let's face it, the resulting sound is their own personal opinion on how they think this artist should sound. usually it comes down to money. A very successful artist will have higher production values, some artists just get to do a single run through recording and that's it. So it'll sound like shit no matter how great your HP's are. Other artists are all digital anyway so who cares.

So Bose, Skull candy..etc are not the worst. They usually offer colored sound signatures, often bumping up the lower bass regions (mid bass actually) but some people enjoy that. Bose is probably the better of these, they tailor their products to their own sound signature and many people bash them because it's not an accurate reproduction of the artist...but again, I don't need them to tell me how to listen to their music.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

• Ultrasone

I swear by my dj1/hfi 580 its the bees knees. I'm sad that I didn't like the pro 900 as much it should I think I needed a good amp.

Jut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jut
Member since 2015 • 250 Posts

If you are only using a phone to power them, I wouldn’t bother spending too much on posh headphones.

My Sennheiser Momentum 2s sound weak and disappointing on my phone. They do however sound great when driven by my Arcam Ir DAC ii.

AdrianG123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AdrianG123
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

I`m a music addicted person and i love to listen songs especially when i`m bored at work place. I`m using SENNHEISER HP RS110 II WIRELESS HEADPHONES from past 10 days and i feel that its really worth spending money on it. It providers extra Bass which i love the most. It is light in weight which makes me wonders whether they i`m wearing it or not

You can also try out these headphones which are as good as mine headphone !

• LBell Wireless Headphones. ...
  • Sardonyx SX-918 Bluetooth Headphones. ...
  • Avantree Bluetooth Headphones. ...
  • Wireless Color Changing Cat Headphones. ...
  • Cowin E-7 Active Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Stereo Headphones. ...
  • Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II. ...
  • Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphones.