mecheal733

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 mecheal733
Member since 2017 • 4 Posts

Apple pushed iOS 10.3.1 update last week and I installed the update this morning. When it was done and the device rebooted, it keeps on the screen of Apple logo. Wait half an hour and it never boot into normal state.

Iamitery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Iamitery
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

@mecheal733 said:

Apple pushed iOS 10.3.1 update last week and I installed the update this morning. When it was done and the device rebooted, it stuck at Apple logo screen. Wait half an hour and it never boot into normal state.

Connect the iPhone's USB cable to your computer, but not your iPhone.

To fix stuck at Apple logo screen.Turn your iPhone off. If the phone won't turn off in the traditional manner, just keep holding the buttons until the screen goes dark.

Once you've turned the device off, press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device's dock connector.

When it turns on, keep pressing the home button until the iTunes logo appears on the screen.

You'll know the phone is now in recovery mode because a window in iTunes will tell you.

You can then start the restore process by clicking the "Restore" button in the iTunes window.

Hope this fixes the issue.

mecheal733

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mecheal733

iTunes still can't detect the device when I forced it into recovery mode.

Ice-Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4 Ice-Cube
Member since 2003 • 2435 Posts

What did you update it from? iOS 9?

mecheal733

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mecheal733

@Ice-Cube: Yes, iOS 9.3

Ice-Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Ice-Cube
Member since 2003 • 2435 Posts

@mecheal733: Ah ok, yea im kinda in the same boat with you. I haven't updated yet, but i've been nervous to for months. This doesn't make it any easier.

I have the 6 on iOS 9.3. I hope you can find a solution for it soon. If you do, please post results.

I wish you goodluck my friend.

Emiguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Emiguitar
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

I have encountered the same problem as you while upgrading to iOS 11. I have tried to put my phone into recovery mode, but fail to be verified by iTunes. To fix iPhone stuck on apple logo, maybe you can try to put your iPhone into DFU mode, which differs from recovery mode. The DFU mode can help you turn on your phone without activating the boot loader. In this way, you can restore your phone to put it into normal mode. But it will also wipe your data stored on your phone. Hope this would help.

ChrisBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ChrisBrown
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

Speaking of fixing iPhone 6s stuck on Apple logo, there are three solutions for iPhone users. The first solution is to hard reset iPhone by press both "Home" and "Sleep/Wake" buttons, The second solution is to repair it with iTunes. And the last one is to restore iPhone without iTunes by using RecoveryTool Fix Recovery.