This topic is locked from further discussion.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-10-2014/#/video-ndirect

I'm halfway through the video but the video is hilarious to me.

Edit:

After watching the rest of the video, I actually really like what this game has to offer. As a huge Sims fan, I never get tired of these kind of games. Being able to create or add friends and apparently date or hang out with other Nintendo characters. The Samus Aran part made me laugh like an idiot at 1:30 in the morning and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I hope to buy a 3DSXL whenever I get hired for another job again. Is anyone else going to get this game?

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

I'm definitely getting it. It's so ridiculous it's amazing.

I feel like a lot of people overlooked this game. At first glance you think you see another simple Mii application, but if you give it a chance, you'll realize that this game gives you the chance of fighting Iwata for randomly coming out of the ocean and stealing your girl, and that alone is awesome.

Apparently your Miis can have children as well.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts

Haha! Nice.. Not sure if I want the game yet, but that video was awesome. I'll keep my eye on this for sure.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

im getting it.

but that 3 animal crossing games...

1-animal crossing

2-disney magical world

3- tomodachi life

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 GordanChoong
Member since 2014 • 227 Posts

@-paranorman- said:

Edit:

After watching the rest of the video, I actually really like what this game has to offer. As a huge Sims fan, I never get tired of these kind of games. Being able to create or add friends and apparently date or hang out with other Nintendo characters. The Samus Aran part made me laugh like an idiot at 1:30 in the morning and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I hope to buy a 3DSXL whenever I get hired for another job again. Is anyone else going to get this game?

Yeah I actually watched it too after accidentally clicking the Smash Bros direct link on the website wich lead me to Tomodachi Life Direct instead! But I still ended up watching it on YouTube though, so I still know about all the latest stuff for Smash bros 4. It actually has a strang connection to The Sims and Animal Crossing. Oh so you have no job too just like me? Sigh! It's really hard to find a job these days huh.

GeorgeOglee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 GeorgeOglee
Member since 2013 • 44 Posts

this game looks absolutely incredible. bonkers and completely ridiculous, but utterly incredible. I'm honestly surprised a game of this kind is making its ways to western shores, especially since the whole 'voice' thing is pretty hard to do with the english language but regardless i'm happy it is! i'll be picking it up day one and probably not putting it down for a couple of months, aha.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts
@gordanchoong said:

@-paranorman- said:

Edit:

Yeah I actually watched it too after accidentally clicking the Smash Bros direct link on the website wich lead me to Tomodachi Life Direct instead! But I still ended up watching it on YouTube though, so I still know about all the latest stuff for Smash bros 4. It actually has a strang connection to The Sims and Animal Crossing. Oh so you have no job too just like me? Sigh! It's really hard to find a job these days huh.

It's so hard it's almost insulting, lol.

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 GordanChoong
Member since 2014 • 227 Posts

@-paranorman- said:
@gordanchoong said:

@-paranorman- said:

Edit:

It's so hard it's almost insulting, lol.

Stupid economy reccession! Oh well, think positive and hope that the emplyment rates get higher or something.