Anyone Else Excited For LRG Shantae Release?

MegaNorm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MegaNorm64
Member since 2020 • 48 Posts

The original Shantae is getting a physical GBC repro cart AND a Switch physical cart, and Risky's Revenge will have a physical Switch cart in the future. I love the Shantae franchise and bought the original, loose cart for a whopping $870. I'm still excited to buy the repro cart and Switch cart though! I'm super happy that WayForward has a healthy relationship with LRG.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#2 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@meganorm64: Definitely! I'm a huge fan of the series. Started with 1/2 Genie Hero and then backtracked. I did play the original a little bit on the 3DS but it was too hard for me at the time. So I'll revisit it when I purchase the physical cartridge. On the other hand, I'm still waiting for LRG to ship my copy of Seven Sirens out. Looking forward to playing that. :)

MegaNorm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 MegaNorm64
Member since 2020 • 48 Posts

@speeny said:

@meganorm64: Definitely! I'm a huge fan of the series. Started with 1/2 Genie Hero and then backtracked. I did play the original a little bit on the 3DS but it was too hard for me at the time. So I'll revisit it when I purchase the physical cartridge. On the other hand, I'm still waiting for LRG to ship my copy of Seven Sirens out. Looking forward to playing that. :)

Me too! Which edition did you get? I ordered the Collectors edition, and I even bought the Shantae plush, haha. I'm avoiding buying it digitally so I don't spoil the game but, I'm kind of getting impatient.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#4 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@meganorm64 said:
@speeny said:

Me too! Which edition did you get? I ordered the Collectors edition, and I even bought the Shantae plush, haha. I'm avoiding buying it digitally so I don't spoil the game but, I'm kind of getting impatient.

Just the game itself. Don't really buy collector's/special editions anymore. (I live in Australia so taking into consideration the conversion rate, for the game itself I spent a little over $70 I believe. It's worth it though. :P

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#5 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41562 Posts

Hell yeah!