Rocket League getting Huge Update on Switch (march-april)

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

It is going to get performance mode and quality mode. This is like what ps4pro and xboxX gets.

fire emblem warriors was the only switch game to have this option but now rocket league will too.

• Switch Performance & Visual Quality Updates

• Performance Mode - 900p (Docked) / 720p (Handheld) @ 60 FPS with infrequent dynamic resolution scaling

• Quality Mode - Native 1080p (Docked) / 720p (Handheld) @ 30 FPS with added visual effects

also the physical release of rocket league on switch is out! it released on Jan 16th. comes with an art print and all DLC.

Ababy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ababy23
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Hey, guys. According to the fact that Rocket League is going to be free to play soon, I want to help the beginners which might see this message. If you want to win more, I advise you to watch some videos about RL's mechanics, there you will be able to find some information about this game. Also, if you want to buy items, I recommend you to use trading sites, prices there are cheaper, you can find them on the Internet very easily. Personally, I'm using this rocket league trading site, it's easy to use so you will be able to understand how to use it.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#4 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts

Rocket League is a great game. Play it on the Switch a lot.