What are the best Nintendo Switch accessories?

RikoChiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 RikoChiba
Member since 2019 • 8 Posts

What are the best Nintendo Switch accessories?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

spare dock - so you dont have to plug in the ac adaptor on all your tvs.

pro controller - for many games will be more comfortable

case - something to carry it around with you.

joycon charger - something that lets you charge your joycons seperately so you dont have to connect them to the switch everytime you want to charge

Higinbotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Higinbotham
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

@KBFloYd: I agree will all of these. I'd also like to add that if you don't want to spend a lot of money for a pro controller (they are about $60 USD) then the HORIPAD for Nintendo Switch are a good alternative. They are wired and lack the RFID support but for under $20 USD they are in my opinion just as comfortable as the pro controller and they are licensed by Nintendo. They also have a cool swappable d-pad that can let you physically switch between connected and four separate buttons for the directional controls. If you really want wireless controllers, the PowerA series are also a good choice, slightly cheaper than the official Nintendo pro controllers, and have some pretty cool designs.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#5 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

A case was the best thing I invested in. Plus, a screen protector. (Even though it's cheap, it still does the job fine.)

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6 calway55
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

The charging dock that holds 4 joy cons. You'll want spare joy cons for friends. Get 2 extra sets. Your switch can always charge the original set.

The pro controller isn't an accessory. It is a necessity. Get two extra grips. I got nice ones with a firm rubber grip on the back and everyone has a facsimile of a pro controller.