Would you like to see a Pirates of The Caribbean video game on the Nintendo Switch?

LBailey5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Poll Would you like to see a Pirates of The Caribbean video game on the Nintendo Switch? (9 votes)

Yes 33%
No 67%
 • 
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I don't like the franchise much and I doubt they can make it better than AC Black Flag.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I voted yes. I don't think I've actually seen any of the movies from start to finish though. Enjoyed what I played of it in Kingdom Hearts...so that counts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

The IP wouldn't really lend itself well to a Nintendo exclusive title. You would have to take out a lot of the alcohol and scantily-clad women, and tone down the violence and, well, piracy.

As a third-party game, sure, maybe.

I actually don't see such a game being like AC, so much as it would Sea of Thieves. Whenever I think of PotC, what comes to mind for me is sort of these endless adventures Jack Sparrow goes on where fantastical things happen, and by the end he winds up back to square one not much worse for wear. It would have to be this sort of never-ending game with an almost "Animal Crossing" approach to the overall structure - some epic and massive adventures in between, as well as many smaller ones, all encased in seas of relative chill.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#4 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

As an exclusive? Maybe. As a 3rd party everyone gets? No