Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 697 Posts

Cannabis, since legalization, has come to be perceived as a harmless or even beneficial drug.

It has found use in medical purposes, mostly as an analgesic.

You can usually read or hear comments in which it is positively compared to alcohol and cigarettes.

As a result of this, people have become unaware of the negative health effects frequent consumption can lead to.

Legal doesn't mean healthy. Alcohol and cigarettes are also legal, but no one considers them to be healthy and marijuana is in a similar situation. Marijuana can actually be equal or worse to these other two drugs.

Things you should know about cannabis:

-Administration method:

- most marijuana is smoked and, in this form, it carries the same negative side effects as cigarettes, such as:

- higher likelihood of throat and lung cancer

- decrease in blood vessels and capillary function leading to lower blood flow to the brain and body (this, over time, decreases cognitive function, athletic capacity and the ability of your little friend to stand up)

- Increased risk of stroke and other cardiovascular problems

( Vaping causes the exact same side effects, so it's not a better form of administration.)

Negative health effects of cannabis itself, such as:

-Greatly increased chance of developing psychosis for genetically predisposed individuals

- Increased chronic anxiety for frequent users

- Accelerated frontal cortex thinning for frequent users (basically the part of your brain used for planning, thinking, self-control becomes smaller much faster as you age)

- Speech alteration for chronic users even when not under the influence

- Accelerated loss of short- and long-term memory for chronic users

- Impaired fetus development for pregnant women

- Increased prolactin and reduced testosterone for men and women (this can lead to gynecomastia, where men develop breast tissue)

I am not arguing against legalization, I am completely in favor of it, but people should make choices with full information so I think, much like cigarettes, there should be campaigns to spread information about these health effects.

I put here my main source for people that want to devote the time to learn more about this: Dr. Andrew Huberman, a neuroscientist and professor at Stanford University: [The Effects of Cannabis (Marijuana) on the Brain and Body | Huberman Lab Podcast #92](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvuJu1kt48).

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

It's a great drug and I advise everyone to consume it in moderation.

I know many people who consume cannabis, many reaching their 50s now with highly successful careers in very different fields of work. In fact I could say the same for other types of harder drugs too like MDMA or LSD. Drugs can have a transformative and positive effect in your life.

But they're undoubtedly dangerous, potentially lethal and destructive. Specifically with cannabis I know people, usually young, poor and with shit parents (15-25), that are completely unproductive due to their abuse of the substance and with that compromise their studies or work. Can't say it's epidemic and for the vast majority it's a short phase. In that age interval there's also those who damage their mental health, and I've witnessed cases where it became permanent, people who consume absurd amounts, generally males who like to brag about how cool they are for smoking that much until they start having severe anxiety and in a very small minority, psychosis. But that's the burden of being a young male, you're stupid, you think you own the world and some get fucked in the process. Being drugs or motorcycles, you name it, if there's a way to unnecessarily get killed while doing something you enjoy young males will find a way.

But be responsible, mindful and drugs can be a wonderful thing.

I'm pretty sure that we had this exact thread from the same user more than once already.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nirgal

@kathaariancode: no no, this thread has more details and content. :-)

It also has a slightly different approach. The other one was a complain about social tolerance for recreational drug consumption. This is an information thread!

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nirgal

@uitravioience: is this biff from back to the future?

Hahaha, don't worry about this stuff my friend. I am sure you can expose your brain to any drugs without you or anyone being worse off.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

@nirgal: lol just messing with you

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17877 Posts

@nirgal That list of negatives sounds a lot better than the anxiety pills they want me to drink. Let's see:

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

More common

1. Change or problem with discharge of semen
  2. decreased interest in sexual intercourse
  3. inability to have or keep an erection
  4. lack or loss of strength
  5. loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
  6. severe headache
  7. sweating

Less common

1. Blurred vision
  2. chest pain
  3. delayed or inability to have an orgasm
  4. fast or irregular heartbeat
  5. mood or mental changes
  6. ringing or buzzing in the ears
  7. suicidal thoughts

Rare

1. Actions that are out of control
  2. high fever
  3. irritability
  4. itching or skin rash
  5. lightheadedness or fainting, especially when getting up suddenly from a sitting or lying position
  6. menstrual changes
  7. nervousness
  8. problems with urinating or holding urine
  9. seizures
  10. severe muscle stiffness
  11. talking, feeling, and acting with excitement that you cannot control
  12. trouble breathing
  13. unusually pale skin

Incidence not known

1. Agitation
  2. bloody, black, or tarry stools
  3. bloody stool or urine
  4. dark urine
  5. decreased frequency or amount of urine
  6. diarrhea
  7. drowsiness
  8. fever
  9. general feeling of tiredness or weakness
  10. headache
  11. increased thirst
  12. light-colored stools
  13. muscle cramps, spasms, or pain
  14. nausea or vomiting
  15. nosebleeds
  16. overactive reflexes
  17. poor coordination
  18. red or purple spots on the skin
  19. restlessness
  20. shivering
  21. stomach pain on the upper right side
  22. swelling of the face, lower legs, ankles, hands, or fingers
  23. trembling or shaking that is hard to control
  24. twitching
  25. unusual bruising
  26. unusual tiredness or weakness
  27. vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
  28. yellow eyes or skin

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

More common

1. Abnormal dreams
  2. chills
  3. constipation
  4. decrease in sexual desire or ability
  5. diarrhea
  6. dry mouth
  7. heartburn
  8. increased sweating
  9. loss of appetite
  10. nausea
  11. stomach pain or gas
  12. stuffy or runny nose
  13. tingling, burning, or prickly sensations
  14. trouble sleeping
  15. vomiting
  16. weight loss

Less common

1. Change in taste
  2. muscle tension
  3. yawning

Incidence not known

1. Decrease in smell
  2. loss of sense of smell
  3. night sweats

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34696 Posts

No known negative health effects so far after around 15 years of daily usage.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KathaarianCode

Cannabis also makes music and sex better. So be careful.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

@kathaariancode said:

And food!

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34696 Posts

@DEVILinIRON said:
@kathaariancode said:

And food!

Easier to just say it makes everything better.

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

I forgot Marijuana even existed until I stumbled on this thread :D

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#13 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@nirgal: What isn't bad for you? It's all about moderation and just like everything else: too much anything can quickly become a bad thing for you physically or emotionally. If it's not weed, it'll be something else, so I'd say leave it alone.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#14 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts
@br0kenrabbit said:

@nirgal That list of negatives sounds a lot better than the anxiety pills they want me to drink. Let's see:

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

More common

1. Change or problem with discharge of semen
  2. decreased interest in sexual intercourse
  3. inability to have or keep an erection
  4. lack or loss of strength
  5. loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
  6. severe headache
  7. sweating

Less common

1. Blurred vision
  2. chest pain
  3. delayed or inability to have an orgasm
  4. fast or irregular heartbeat
  5. mood or mental changes
  6. ringing or buzzing in the ears
  7. suicidal thoughts

Rare

1. Actions that are out of control
  2. high fever
  3. irritability
  4. itching or skin rash
  5. lightheadedness or fainting, especially when getting up suddenly from a sitting or lying position
  6. menstrual changes
  7. nervousness
  8. problems with urinating or holding urine
  9. seizures
  10. severe muscle stiffness
  11. talking, feeling, and acting with excitement that you cannot control
  12. trouble breathing
  13. unusually pale skin

Incidence not known

1. Agitation
  2. bloody, black, or tarry stools
  3. bloody stool or urine
  4. dark urine
  5. decreased frequency or amount of urine
  6. diarrhea
  7. drowsiness
  8. fever
  9. general feeling of tiredness or weakness
  10. headache
  11. increased thirst
  12. light-colored stools
  13. muscle cramps, spasms, or pain
  14. nausea or vomiting
  15. nosebleeds
  16. overactive reflexes
  17. poor coordination
  18. red or purple spots on the skin
  19. restlessness
  20. shivering
  21. stomach pain on the upper right side
  22. swelling of the face, lower legs, ankles, hands, or fingers
  23. trembling or shaking that is hard to control
  24. twitching
  25. unusual bruising
  26. unusual tiredness or weakness
  27. vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
  28. yellow eyes or skin

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

More common

1. Abnormal dreams
  2. chills
  3. constipation
  4. decrease in sexual desire or ability
  5. diarrhea
  6. dry mouth
  7. heartburn
  8. increased sweating
  9. loss of appetite
  10. nausea
  11. stomach pain or gas
  12. stuffy or runny nose
  13. tingling, burning, or prickly sensations
  14. trouble sleeping
  15. vomiting
  16. weight loss

Less common

1. Change in taste
  2. muscle tension
  3. yawning

Incidence not known

1. Decrease in smell
  2. loss of sense of smell
  3. night sweats

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

All of this is why I refuse to take any mental medication from doctors. Even when I told them that they were giving me bad side effects, they told me that I should be taking MORE.

Avatar image for deactivated-65dd04f21decf
deactivated-65dd04f21decf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-65dd04f21decf
Member since 2022 • 3769 Posts

Got high af once on sherm when I was 15. Pet a cat for like 5 hours.

Was not fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-65dd04f21decf
@kathaariancode said:

My dude, you ever try to bone when you're piffy? Shit is impossible.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1679 Posts

@nod_calypse said:
@kathaariancode said:

Impossible? I guess I've been doing it wrong for the last 32 years.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44621 Posts

I think many of these listed side effects were a given, like impact on lung health, those on developmental health of children, to to the fetus of women who are pregnant. There are those very specific lesser know issue that might be worth considering.

I had a friend who would take mammoth doses of CBD, largely considered inert, and I forget the specifics, but either due to his consumption of the CBD itself, or in combination with his other medications, it led to a dangerously low levels of vitamin E within his system, so he had to supplement to get them back to normal levels. Worth noting he's a pale redheaded freckled devil (he likes to poke at his being a ginger for fun), but he's told me the ginger genes typically come with certain drug resistances or fast metabolizing or whatever that essentially shortens drugs therapeutive durations, and thus why he takes as much as he does and more frequently and it being seemingly harmless. But yeah, this is something I wouldn't have expected.

All vices come with inherent risks, from drinking, which I feel overall is a far more detrimental drug to people, there interpersonal relationships, and society, but again, not problematic for those who can moderate consumption. As someone like myself who always downplayed the relative risk of cannabis (relative compared to alcohol), I am rather tame myself in my consumption, which is despite my ability to have it at any time, despite there being countless dispensaries around my home to get it at any time, I don't really do it that often.

Worth noting when I was younger I felt I lived in a relative safer age to experiment with illegal drugs. Through friends of the past, I had opportunities to dabble in little of this and that in relative safety, relative because today nearly everything seems laced with fentanyl and people are dying left and right because of it. I'm glad I was able to sow my oats in a different world than we have today.

Drug education in health needs to take a new approach. When I was a kid it was just showing us the worst of drug abuse like people on PCP doing crazy shit and being like "that's all drugs, don't do drugs". Instead, take the sex education approach, like you shouldn't be doing this at your age but some of you are likely going to anyways so here's what you need to know. My experience with drug education was like what abstinence only sex education was to sex education, otherwise, irresponsible.

Someone I knew worked at a law firm representing the family of a kid who ended up in a coma because he and his friends snuck off at school to smoke crushed pills out of a pipe behind the stadium, family was blaming the school for failing to monitor the kids' safety on campus. I'm not sure I fully support the school is to blame there entirely, but in the larger scope, the education systems needs to focus on drug education in a pragmatic fashion, and that should include the types of common drugs, way they're administered, known side effects, knowledge of street drugs, issues of how they're cut and tainted with those risks. For instance, MDMA is supposedly relatively safe, with a wide therapeutic vs lethal ratio of of 1 to 100+, but that being said, most ecstacy sold on streets isn't MDMA but some concoction mixed of anything from ketamine, methamphetamine, caffeine, probably fentanyl too these days, in other words, not MDMA.

I guess right now as far as drug experimentation goes, it's like health food nuts, go for natural. Cannabis flower doesn't pose same risks, most in my state is sold sealed and tested. Hallucinogenic mushrooms are now going through a slow decriminalization phase in some states, perhaps it will be where weed was a decade ago. MDMA appears to be possibly entering itself back to a possible prescribed drugs for treating things like depression and anxiety and PTSD. Psilocybin too but not as advanced in that regard but again it is going to a decriminalization phase. Those all have their risks, but relatively speaking, smaller than the risks of drugs that fentanyl get cut with.

LSD would be an interesting drug to have legalized, but not a good idea simply for lack of quality control, and it's sensitive chemical breakdown in storage from anything from its temperature fluctuations, sensitivity to light, kinetic motion. From my experience it's very similar to effects of certain mushrooms, and longterm since it's a derivative of ergot fungi, it has a vasoconstricting effect which limits blood flow to extremedies, also a know side effect of pharmaceutical drugs which use ergot alkaloids, and something patients have to concern themselves with age, or health issues like diabetes, something an American population with a diabetes epidemic might want to avoid.

There seems a natural inclination to downplay effect of drugs but it seems more prompted by their status being monitored and enforced in the criminal justice system, which is essentially zero tolerance and heavy handed. So, the downplay seems predicated on the widespread social belief of injustice around its prohibition. Perhaps people will take the health implications of drug use more seriously when its regulation and enforcement enters into the control and monitoring of public institutions centered around healthcare and drug safety, focused on regulation, consumer education, and health monitoring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-65dd04f21decf

@heathen75 said:
@nod_calypse said:
@kathaariancode said:

lol, what?

Do you know what piffy means?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44621 Posts

I want to have a post just on side effects of vaping. I dabbled in it in past before it was even a fad, but got away from it mostly due to lack of quality control of vaping fluids and vaping devices, plus the cost.

The issue years back of people dying because cannabis infused vaping fluids were cut with vitamin E acetate causing a severe fatal health reaction just illustrates my problem with vaping industry for years, lack of standards, regulation, oversight around quality control.

Originally vaping proponents argued safety saying fluids were primarily limited to a balance of propylene glycol, a common solvent considered largely safe and is the solvent used to infuse the flavor and psychoreactive substance into, it's also a highly used foot additive for food flavoring, and also mixed with vegetable glycerin, the common safe additive used in things like smoke machines, makes the cloud effect and provides the throat hit sensations. I typically found cleaner fluids limit to some balance of just these two ingredients were satisfying, less agitating. But very few vaping fluids limited their mixes like this, suppliers started adding other crap in the mixes, perhaps propriety blends, and many weren't pleasant and knowing this I felt like this made safety a concern. Plus, again, lack of quality control, I went back to just smoking cigarettes.

I've no doubt vaping is harmful, health experts seemed to have demonstrated as much, but I'd be very interested in knowing more about direct causality. Like, are pure PG/VG mixes as equally unsafe as these gross concoctions of vaping fluids adding these other chemicals to the vaping fluids quantifiable worse. Overall, it's overall condemnation seems justified, largely from my perspective of the markets gross lack of quality control, and the overall health and safety issues.

I do feel vaping devices has had a very overly heavy handed regulatory pushback. Its prohibition indoors mirrors that of tobacco products being smoked, that's fine. But they started including legit smoking cessation tools like nicotine inhalers as being the same equivalent, which it is not, and those are tools designed to help people quit, not supplement tobacco smoking, and in general is not a second hand concern in the slightest.

People often conflate dangers of nicotine to the dangers of consuming it through smoking itself. Sure it plays a large part in its consumption of being the addictive part of rhe habit, the harmful parts are more the smoking of the dried leaves and health on lungs itself. Administration through a breathable delivery method isn't inherently dangerous and certainly not for second hand considerations.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

I've never met anyone that thinks of weed as "healthy".

Beneficial, sure. In many regards.

But "healthy"? No. It's a product most people smoke, and smoking is generally recognized as unhealthy.

Should also be noticed that about half of the negatives side effects (especially long-term) can be reduced by using a vaporize (as opposed to combusting flower), and even more can be reduced by switching to edibles.

I think like many drugs it really is more of a question of your state of mind. Cannabis can help me sleep and focus, but at the same time it can make my anxiety a lot worse. I don't partake and socialize for that exact reason, it's definitely an "end of the day" thing for me.

In either case, I much prefer a hit or two off my vape pen than ingesting sleeping pills or other medication.

And thank you California for legalizing; never been cheaper, and I love getting it delivered to my home! Never in a million years did I think I'd see the day I'd be getting a nice, lovely woman delivering me cannabis.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KathaarianCode

@DEVILinIRON: Food, yes absolutely. Occasionally me and my wife take an edible and go to some good restaurant and it's always a great date night.

@nod_calypse: What does it mean?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-65dd04f21decf

@kathaariancode said:

@DEVILinIRON: Food, yes absolutely. Occasionally me and my wife take an edible and go to some good restaurant and it's always a great date night.

@nod_calypse: What does it mean?

Not a safe practice, to say the least. Less you know, the better.

Let's just say that nobody does it for long.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1679 Posts

@nod_calypse said:
@heathen75 said:
@nod_calypse said:
@kathaariancode said:

lol, what?

Since you replied to him talking about weed, I just assumed it was some new slang for being high that I was unaware of. If not, please enlighten me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-65dd04f21decf

@heathen75 said:
@nod_calypse said:
@heathen75 said:
@nod_calypse said:
@kathaariancode said:

lol, what?

Since you replied to him talking about weed, I just assumed it was some new slang for being high that I was unaware of. If not, please enlighten me.

Nah, been around a minute. It's Robo plus green. Do not recommend. Will have you face to face with Jesus real quick. Before that, though, your D will turn into a soggy noodle.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1007 Posts

@kathaariancode:

I don't, it's usually for retirds. I rather tell people drink organic teas instead of the sky people drug cannabis. Same goes for alcoholic beverages. Non alcoholic beers are much better and are healthier. To me personally it's funny to watch these hoes walk around and advertise alcohol or smoking or cannabis.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KathaarianCode

@eni232: You don't what?

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ENI232

@kathaariancode:

Advise anyone or anything to use it.....

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61515 Posts

Not a heavy user, but vape for pain relief due to medical reasons. Mostly like to vape higher THC so I can enjoy a movie before I tend to sleep. Was in the hospital for 3 weeks in the last few months (2 stays) and was on heavy opioids for pain and didn't like it one bit. I've had to put forth an Ontario Human Rights Act to allow my condo corp to let me smoke.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By br0kenrabbit

Infographics just published this. It's a pretty straight take.

Loading Video...

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KathaarianCode

@eni232: My friend, the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ENI232

@kathaariancode:

You stay on that road and don't look back. Some of us want to make sure you are gone.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nirgal

@br0kenrabbit: i watched this one, it does not include anything on cognitive decline. I would say, this is part of the disinformation.

You cannot exclude something so important.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KathaarianCode

@eni232: I can guarantee it would do wonder for you. You need to relax.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 br0kenrabbit

@nirgal said:

@br0kenrabbit: i watched this one, it does not include anything on cognitive decline. I would say, this is part of the disinformation.

You cannot exclude something so important.

Current studies are bringing the permanence of this into question, but the jury is still out. Still, it's nothing compared to the cognitive impairment and actual brain damage something like alcohol can lead to.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/review-explores-the-effects-of-cannabis-use-on-6-areas-of-cognitive-function#Varying-cognitive-effects

Of residual effects, Dr. Dumais said that they are “still debated, particularly after abstinence periods.”

“Research has revealed that THC [the active ingredient in cannabis] is a fat-soluble compound that may be stored in body fat and, thus, gradually released into the bloodstream for months. Some literature has suggested that effects may persist for at least 1 week when cannabis use is chronic — [and] definitions of chronic use varied between individual studies — though these deficits are often resolved with long abstinence periods,” he said, adding that “long” might refer to 25 days without cannabis use, for example.

“One hypothesis that has received mixed evidence specifies that cannabis use leads to persistent cognitive impairments.”

“These neurotoxic effects last,” Dr. Dumais explained, “although cannabis users reduce their intake or quit altogether. While some longitudinal studies suggest that cognitive deficits resolve following abstinence (e.g., within the last 12 months), other studies have confirmed that cannabis use frequency led to subsequent long-term cognitive decline, regardless of prolonged cannabis intake. Currently, more research is needed on the matter.”

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8316 Posts

I've smoked a long time. But in no way is bud healthy for you. It's a substance and a crutch. It's not as unhealthy as drinking alcohol but in no way is it healthy. Do see it as a better alternative to opioids and benzos for people on em.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10493 Posts

psychedelics > weed. although psychedelics + a little weed as a chaser / top up is nice

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ENI232

@kathaariancode:

Breathing in and out is good enough for me to relax.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SargentD

@eni232 said:

@kathaariancode:

I'm a pacer.. hard to sit still sometimes. Always like to be moving. Probably a.d. d. But not getting diagnosed and don't want to take pills like Adderall. Bud helps tremendously with it. Don't do it durring the day, but when I get home from work it really helps. It's not "healthy" but it sure does help me calm down. Truth be told I can hardly play video games at all when I don't smoke. Can't sit still or focus on it.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nirgal

@sargentd: a good intense work out would probably help.

I am the same, full of anxious energy. So start the day working out, and exhaust myself studying and working during the day.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SargentD

@nirgal said:

@sargentd: a good intense work out would probably help.

I am the same, full of anxious energy. So start the day working out, and exhaust myself studying and working during the day.

I work out as well

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts
@sargentd said:
@eni232 said:

@kathaariancode:

I'm a pacer.. hard to sit still sometimes. Always like to be moving. Probably a.d. d. But not getting diagnosed and don't want to take pills like Adderall. Bud helps tremendously with it. Don't do it durring the day, but when I get home from work it really helps. It's not "healthy" but it sure does help me calm down. Truth be told I can hardly play video games at all when I don't smoke. Can't sit still or focus on it.

Same, sort of flip flopping on getting an official ADD diagnosis. I'm not sure if I'd actually benefit from knowing lol.

Bud helps me focus. Like...a lot.

I'm not one to put it on a pedestal and say it's this wonderful amazing thing and we should stop taking pills and just smoke herb, but it certainly does help with a lot of things.

With legalization, we also get a lot more options; it's really easy to get high-CBD, indica-based strains that help me focus and relax when high-THC, sativa-based strains make me paranoid and fidgety.

It's been really nice to log on to a website, place an order from a shop in town, and have it delivered to me within 30 minutes for a price that's half what I was paying in high school 20 years ago 😂😋😀😁 I think everyone, in every state, should be able to do that. Also injects a lot of money into the local and state economy.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

It's been really nice to log on to a website, place an order from a shop in town, and have it delivered to me within 30 minutes for a price that's half what I was paying in high school 20 years ago 😂😋😀😁 I think everyone, in every state, should be able to do that.

Man, that would be nice. It's legal here, but delivery isn't.