DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8783 Posts

No, you don't really if you don't want. You can choose to lie. You have my permission.

I'm almost 6 feet tall, also a bit overweight. A bit over 200 lbs. and far under 300. I have dark brown hair that is starting to gray a little. I have light brown eyes. I have a slight limp that people confuse for machismo or a wannabe. Oh, and no tattoos or piercings. Even though I admire tattoo work.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56311 Posts

Me, myself, & I:

• Loves video games
  • Has a family, a Wife & 2 daughters
  • Weight: 170
  • Do for a living: I'm a Nurse Practitioner
  • Loves to eat meats such as Steak, Ham, Pork chops, & Ribs
  • Hates racism, dislikes cakes & pure chocolates
  • loves movies & watches cartoons (depends what it is)
  • brown eyes, black hair, & wears a bandana
  • Very layback guy & has & only 4 friends
  • Loves Anime (& Hentai)

But most importantly, I know little karate.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I'm 181cm tall and weigh 69kg. Medium length dark brown hair and brown eyes. Nothing else of note to add.

Peasly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4  Edited By Peasly
Member since 2004 • 554 Posts
  • 45 year old female, 5ft 5inches tall, 7 stone 8 pounds, very slim, long black hair half way down back, hazel eyes
  • Been with same man for half of my life married for only 9 of them
  • Have a really fat cat called Fudge
  • Have no filter when it comes to my opinions I just blurt stuff out and regret it later
  • Have PTSD from loosing all body fat 2 years ago
  • Chronic facial/eye/scalp pain sufferer. Also have grand mal epilepsy/blackouts/chronic migraines
  • Love gaming and knitting
  • HATE racism/sexism and homophobia
  • Not very patient with people at all
  • Very short attention span
  • Love madeira cake, cheese and galaxy chocolate
  • Have dentures (epilepsy knocked teeth out)

That’s me..

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
  • Pessimistic
  • Sarcastic
  • Brown hair and brown eyes
  • Likes to keep to myself for the most part to avoid drama
  • Looking forward to my state to legalize weed when it does I'm going to be high AF
  • Going to collect pipes, bowls, and bongs in the near future
  • Likes walking malls not for the shopping but I find them peaceful.
  • Favorite mix drink bloodymary
  • I love spicy foods like chicken wings
  • I like movies where people are trapped I find them interesting and kinda of relaxing
  • I'm a nostalgic person for late 80's and early 90's culture
  • I like anthology tv series like Black Mirror, Twilight Zone 2002 version and some episodes from the outer limits 1995 version
  • I like mostly industrial music but I also like some old school gangsta rap from the 90's.
  • VR believer
  • Primary a PC game but I enjoy consoles too
  • Like Pro wrestling except current WWE hate it. But digging AEW right now it's good but wrestling will never be as good as it use to be for me 96-05 was the best time to be a wrestling fan 2000 was the peak for WWE, 1997 was the peak for WCW and 96 was the peak for ECW
  • Hates, loud people, animal abusers, racists,homophobes, liars, and assholes also commercials and country music, gullible people
  • lost alot of weight and gain alot in my life
  • EX smoker I still miss them at times
  • A believer in psychedelic healing and therapy
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

6 foot tall

Long haired

Loves animals. Humans frustrate or bore or get in the way for the most part

Believe humor should have no limits but at the same time, know your audience

Good with money

Spends his Saturday night describing himself to people he won't meet

Haven't gone to the gym for 7 years, don't exercise but puts on zero weight no matter what. I guess by my 40s the blubber will pile on.

Anti kid / reproduction, the harm we bring to the world far outweighs the good. Mrs Floppy Jim agrees, thank Christ.

Politically... I assume they're all see you next Tuesdays and just get on with life without pledging myself to the left or right (although do lean slightly more left)

Love gore and gorey descriptions / videos, be it fact or fictional

Videogame fan (duh?). Do prefer the challenging gameplay focused games over the so prevalent open world bloat / forced walk / tutorial vomit / no skill involved nonsense.

Thinks Fawlty Towers is the greatest sitcom of all time (HE'S FROM BARCELONA)

Haven't been too bothered by Covid. Stay indoors and avoid people, yes thank you China, I will happily comply

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#7 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6104 Posts

Big Classic Rock fanatic.

265Lbs

Straight,loves lesbians.

Single,staying that way.

Lemming,lol.

Dislikes violence,except in movies and games.

Diabetic.

Pretty much keep to myself.

No friends,not much family left talking to me.

Lives alone.

Likes technology.

City boy.

Canadian.

Unattractive.

Not too bright,uneducated,simple minded.

Not a sports fan.

Likes to drink from time to time.

Socially awkward most of the time.

That’s just all that came to mind.

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

I am a son, brother, and uncle.

Desirous of following the teachings of Christ.

Someone devoid of ambition to whom things come easy, yet never permits, or even entertains, a respite from struggling.

An Individualist, skeptical of tribalism, that tries to engage in it with eyes open.

An American through to my bones, even at times I would prefer not to be (especially when I would prefer not to be).

Determined to be an aid and helping hand to my niece, whom I helped raise.

A scatterbrained person with a ridiculous and unwieldy store of knowledge who can't seem to stop accruing.

I am nitpicky and yet sloppy.

I always come up evenly split on left-brain, right-brain tests.

I'm left handed.

I've grown far too fat.

Mostly kind and polite in demeanor, violent and confrontational in thought, seldom expressed and never consummated in deed.

An excellent test-taker, a conscientious worker, and a lazy person.

A seemingly, endlessly optimistic misanthrope, against my judgment in both assignations.

A hoarder, an organizer, and an artist.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#9 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59236 Posts

In desperate need of a shave.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DEVILinIRON

@Seiki_sands: "Endlessly optimistic misanthrope"? That's intriguing and confusing at the same time.

@uninspiredcup: I forgot to put that in mine.

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

@DEVILinIRON said:

@Seiki_sands: "Endlessly optimistic misanthrope"? That's intriguing and confusing at the same time.

I never stop looking for the bad in people, and am never not disappointed when I find it, which is ridiculous and wasteful; but a human, being misanthropic, always is ridiculous and wasteful.

I never stop looking for the good in people either, I'm just always pleasantly surprised when I find it, which I find pretty hopeless.

RexyyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RexyyD
Member since 2020 • 10 Posts

Not the handsomest, but I cover that with intelligence, I have big goals and lately I've been feeling down that the world moves too fast and im slacking behind.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1679 Posts

6 foot 240 pounds with a bit of a beer belly.

Lazy, sarcastic and out of fucks to give.

Enjoy comic books, video games, movies, concerts, fantasy football, food, weed and alcohol.

Hate summer, cool with all other seasons.

Have had the same group of friends since the early 90's.

Not very active. Don't care for the outdoors. I'd rather drink and puff and stroll a downtown area than anything involving nature.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

- 6' 1" 190 to 200lbs medium build, muscular legs (I like cardio not limiting)

- blonde hair blue eyes hardline cut with a trimmed beard. (Think peakey binders)

-left leg completely covered in A leg sleeve

-scar on my back (stabbed in high school) and right side (sepsis from appendicitis)

-I'm friendly and kind but don't put much faith into anyone but myself.

- I love reading, movies, and games but find myself reading more and more as the medium evolves more than the others.

-not really into big business, ill buy local/small business whenever I can

-I'm a Project Manager for division 10 construction, I used to do compliance with the state of Colorado in the medical Marijuana industry.

-home owner

-CC permit holder

-I don't really enjoy online FPS games or Marvel movies.

-not religious at all, and hate racism/sexism/homophobia

-I was born in 86' and really, really miss the days where someone running their mouth got hit in the face and didn't get to hide behind a profile pic.

-I love dark ales, porters, and stouts and while I love a good locally brewed beer, American Domestic beers are weak and taste like piss.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14820 Posts

I can be an asshole. I like to rile people up. I'm not a douche though. I don't like to go too far. I'm not in it to hurt anyone's feelings. As I've gotten older I'm better at figuring out what people's limits are before getting to, or crossing them. When I'm serious and giving someone shit at work for example, I feel bad if they're embarrassed or sad about it, so I'm no psycho or anything....even though I've been called that by friends, family and users here.

I'm muscular with a gut, which I've been working on. I have a Tychus Findlay (Starcraft 2) look, body wise. My hair is the longest it's ever been in about 10 years. I'm not used to having my hair that long, I don't comb, so it looks like I've just gotten out of bed. With Covid I'm saving my trimmer for my beard only, which takes precedence. I have an older trimmer and I can't seem to find them anywhere so I'm just playing it safe. I have a full beard, which I've mostly had for the past 6 years or so. Average height, brown eyes, dark hair, deep voice.

I was going to write intelligent, but I'll just go with educated. I'm introverted and value my independent times. I can carry a conversation and I do like to spend time with friends and family occasionally. My obnoxiousness will sometimes get the better of me and I can become extroverted at times. I'm sarcastic, cynical, and I love dark humour.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#16  Edited By Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

I am mid 40s but identify as a 20 year old. Married with spawn & two murder floofs & doggo.

Parents tried raising me as a Catholic but the brainwashing didn’t take. I remained mostly sane and genuinely believe religious people are stupid and negatively affect society.

I wasted a number of years at university before dropping out and working full time in the steel industry. Since then not by choice rather economic conditions I’ve had to start over numerous times.

I enjoy rpg style games & anime. I can’t stand min maxers in games & usually play to explore and experience the world basically a casual.

I can’t stand around and talk about sports highlights nor do I refer to a sports team that I watch as “my” team. I was very athletic in my youth and find most people who avidly follow sports never actually played them.

Growing up in Highschool people sometimes didn’t like me because girls did. My first Highschool dance some guy I never knew wanted to fight me because a girl I never met liked me. I’ve never had to try “picking up” a girl they’ve always approached me.

At my age I’ve come to realize that I was too trusting and open with people. Most people are selfish sad but true & my sense of humour is very dark.

I like the winter, snow and don’t mind cold. Can’t stand super hot climates & humidity. 🇨🇦 but **** Trudeau

I hate mouth noises. People who smack their lips when they eat. Drives me insane.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#17 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6104 Posts

@Peasly said:
  • 45 year old female, 5ft 5inches tall, 7 stone 8 pounds, very slim, long black hair half way down back, hazel eyes
  • Been with same man for half of my life married for only 9 of them
  • Have a really fat cat called Fudge
  • Have no filter when it comes to my opinions I just blurt stuff out and regret it later
  • Have PTSD from loosing all body fat 2 years ago
  • Chronic facial/eye/scalp pain sufferer. Also have grand mal epilepsy/blackouts/chronic migraines
  • Love gaming and knitting
  • HATE racism/sexism and homophobia
  • Not very patient with people at all
  • Very short attention span
  • Love madeira cake, cheese and galaxy chocolate
  • Have dentures (epilepsy knocked teeth out)

That’s me..

You seem like a Real Sweetheart,Beautiful inside and out. I've myself had epilepsy when I was a kid and quite often migraines would keep me home from school. I understand a bit what your going through,keep hope and have faith.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4388 Posts

male

over 6 feet tall

jobless due to covid atm but house is payed off. have some savings.

looks like i will be moving next year to get a job.... ether some where else in state or out of state.

no kids,single

a small bit of ptsd due to lighting strike right above my head( flash of white and hair stood up) last year .

then almost getting tee bone on driver side. thankful phone saved my life. due to notification.

if 5 sec later i would not be typing this right now. due to a red light runner.

i do have epilepsy. but controlled with med.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#19  Edited By DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts
  • Recently turned 30.
  • 6-ft 1-inch. 190lbs-200lbs.
  • Black hair, dark brown eyes, wear glasses.
  • Father to a soon to be 8-year old girl.
  • Single.
  • I live alone but thanks to COVID I've gotten closer with my mom so she literally lives with me now.
  • Type 2 diabetic, testicular cancer survivor (Seminoma for anyone that cares) tumor is still in my chest, but tiny.
  • I think I have mental issues but don't know which. Haven't seen a professional.
  • Daughter's mother sent me to jail two years ago almost to the date with false accusations, after that was diagnosed with cancer. Oncologist told me I was just unlucky.
  • I love video games, recently bought XSX and waiting for Cyberpunk. Love to read and learn. I love learning as I believe knowledge is one of the greatest things humans can be proud of when they die. Just my opinion. I write when I have time.
  • I work for a big insurance company.
  • Live in Montreal, Quebec.
  • I'm allergic to shrimp.
  • I love cooking and recently starting baking and my family likes what I do lol.
  • 6 tattoos on both arms.

I try to be as nice and human as possible with others.

baddestb1tch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By baddestb1tch
Member since 2021 • 7 Posts

Short

Narcissist

Intelligent

gets bored with things and people easily

procrastinator

good at arguing/getting my point across

spiritual? I'm getting into it though

loud

can be friendly if I like you or otherwise I'm pretty mean/cold in general

insensitive

I have dark humor

weird obsession with psychology and serial killers (knowing their motives etc)

I'm interested in art

attractive

I don't believe in second chances (no reason really I just don't :p)

articulate and knowledgeable

talkative

analyze everything a person says or does and come up with what their psychological state may be like rn

yeah that's all I can think of right now

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18811 Posts

@warmblur: "1997 was the peak for WCW "

Weren't they still winning in 1998?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@PSP107 said:

@warmblur: "1997 was the peak for WCW "

Weren't they still winning in 1998?

Not sure maybe in the first half of the year but for me they peaked in 97.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PSP107

@warmblur: "Not sure maybe in the first half of the year but for me they peaked in 97."

Based on the following link below

https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings

The 1998 ratings were almost even. I think it was somewhere in 1999 that WCW really was starting to lose ground against WWF.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@PSP107 said:

@warmblur: "Not sure maybe in the first half of the year but for me they peaked in 97."

Based on the following link below

https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings

The 1998 ratings were almost even. I think it was somewhere in 1999 that WCW really was starting to lose ground against WWF.

I'm talking about my personal enjoyment of the product by 98 for me I was a bit tired of the nWo it just wasn't as impactful as it was in 96 and 97 also the Sting transformation into the crow gimmick was really well done in 97. WCW was still good in 98 but for me WWF really started to turn around for the build of WM14 with Tyson and Austin face off and then after WM14 you had Sean Waltman return to join DX and the product just kept improving IMO.I really miss WCW these days though 2001 was the death nail for wrestling in alot of ways.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PSP107

@warmblur: "I really miss WCW these days though 2001 was the death nail for wrestling in alot of ways."

I overall still enjoyed 2001 even though the Invasion wasn't really the Invasion we really wanted. Vince dropped the ball there.

I can understand the name change (WWF -WWE) but I officially lost interest when they 1st did the Draft.

Avatar image for deactivated-6085a0bd46474
deactivated-6085a0bd46474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 deactivated-6085a0bd46474
Member since 2009 • 1166 Posts

6'4'' 175 pounds.

Short brown hair, green eyes.

Tattoo of a cross on my back.

Got divorced 3 years ago. Had a good job that I really enjoyed with amazing coworkers/friends, but decided to go back to school. Currently in 2nd year of mechanical engineering. Sometimes have regrets about it. It's preventing me from starting a life or finding a partner I like that I can spare time for.

Would like to have a more positive outlook on life.

Love movies and music.

Selfish but not sure how to help it.

I also have epilepsy, mostly controlled.

Fell into a 2 month coma a few years ago. Feel absolutely horrible about making my wife go through that.

Have one great friend.

Mostly am in my head 24/7 lately.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DEVILinIRON

@Keaze: Weird question: Did you dream when in a coma?

Avatar image for deactivated-6085a0bd46474
deactivated-6085a0bd46474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 deactivated-6085a0bd46474
Member since 2009 • 1166 Posts

@DEVILinIRON:

I had the longest and most vivid dream of my life and it will always stay with me. You know how you only remember portions of your dreams of the previous night? I remember the entirety of that one and it was years ago.

I am in a weird way grateful about the whole experience. It opened my eyes on many things about the world and about myself.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DEVILinIRON

@Keaze_: Thanks for sharing! I've always wondered about that sort of thing.

Avatar image for michaelwilson77
michaelwilson77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 michaelwilson77
Member since 2021 • 7 Posts

I'm a Ukrainian born in the USA. I'm almost 30. I like playing Dota, soccer, poker, and slots sometimes. As well I like betting. I have a girlfriend. As well I work in the marketing sphere. Happy to find this topic as I'm a newbie. Would be happy to be a part of community :)

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DEVILinIRON

@michaelwilson77: Welcome!