If today was your last day, and tomorrow was too late, could you say goodbye to yesterday?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45306 Posts

Would you live each moment like your last? Leave old pictures in the past? Donate every dime you have?

What would you do, OT?

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4247 Posts

I get the feeling these are lyrics to a song I don’t know yet. 🤨

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

Would you live each moment like your last? Leave old pictures in the past? Donate every dime you have?

What would you do, OT?

This reminds me of my best friend. You know, he told me some good advice, each day's a gift and not a given right. Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind.

But in all seriousness, go to hell SolidGame for putting Nickelback in my head 😡

😁😂😋😉

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1130 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

What would you do, OT?

This reminds me of my best friend. You know, he told me some good advice, each day's a gift and not a given right. Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind.

But in all seriousness, go to hell SolidGame for putting Nickelback in my head 😡

😁😂😋😉

Yeah that's kind of how I feel, and f*** that other topic too about something you never want to hear someone tell you

Edgelords everywhere

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5  Edited By dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16021 Posts

I would be content. I believe that everything happens for a reason, so I would accept my fate. I would tell my family to adhere to my church's teachings so that they could go to Heaven. I have regrets, but you can't let them consume you or you will be very miserable. One should be prepared for death, because it can happen at any time. Aspire to do something with your life; every day is another opportunity to make choices that matter.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59121 Posts

If you can't control something then it's not worth worrying about.