mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

Lauren Boebert, far-right extremist politician from Colorado, was kicked out of a live play of Beetlejuice the other day after acting like a classy lady complete jackass and minding her manners very well vaping, blowing "smoke" into peoples face.

Initially she denied it, but new footage shows she was indeed acting like a fool.

Generally I don't really care about the antics of the rich and famous; money corrupts, so does power, and Boebert has both. But she is especially terrible so I tend to just enjoy it.

Also, damn look at them tig ol bitties!

Anyway, just another entitled millenial, right?!

What say you, Political Gamer Off-Topic?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

For a small, framed woman those are quite, large. People in the spotlight, with a camera always on them just waiting to catch something, need to be square.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14815 Posts

Never heard of her. Sounds like a jackass. Wish I didn't google image her.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mrbojangles25

@SOedipus said:

Never heard of her. Sounds like a jackass. Wish I didn't google image her.

She's a top-heavy little gremlin.

Also a politician. I just don't understand how these people find their way into politics and, beyond that, are allowed to continue "serving" the public (and by that I mean, serving themselves).

She is recently divorced as well and the whole story behind that relationship is pretty awful as well. Guess the ex-husband and her hooked up when she was waaaay young and he exposed himself in public to other women.

Basically, she sounds like white-trash sorority girl.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

MAGA Politicians are a pretty nasty bunch.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@robertos said:

MAGA Politicians are a pretty nasty bunch.

Gift of understatement.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mrbojangles25

Apparently her date, the man that was with her, is an Aspen bar owner and *gasp* a DEMOCRAT!

I wonder if he was slumming it up, or maybe she thought she was.

In either case, if true, it just goes to show these Trump politicians are all con artists. They don't believe what they say, they're in it for money and position.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#8 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

It gets worse. She was literally committing indecency with her boyfriend. "Feeling" each other in a PACKED theater.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mrbojangles25

@nintendoboy16 said:

It gets worse. She was literally committing indecency with her boyfriend. "Feeling" each other in a PACKED theater.

That's gotta be against the law, right?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#10 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

That's gotta be against the law, right?

Last I heard, yes.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8316 Posts

someone vaped in a theater watching Beetlejuice

Wow this is crazy news 😆

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

@mrbojangles25: If that's against the law then arrest me right now!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mrbojangles25
@sargentd said:

Wow this is crazy news 😆

A bit more to it:

• Vaped in a theater, likely against rules. Might be against state/local health codes? I don't know
  • Groped, and was groped, in public.
  • Sang along to something that wasn't a sing along, ruining others' enjoyment.
  • Date is a democrat, which proves Boebert is just a grifter and doesn't believe the rhetoric she spews.

Call me crazy, but I think politicians should be held to a higher standard. Worse, when we say "oh big deal" when they act like assholes, we give people with the most amount of power to abuse permission to abuse that power. In short, we are saying "Oh no, you go right ahead. You be an asshole, you rich, powerful person."

There is a lot more at stake here than just someone vaping in the theater.

Also, c'mon man...let's call an asshole an asshole. What if you were sitting behind her, hoping for a nice night out with the wife and kids at an all-ages show, and you saw this person in front of you being a loud, obnoxious, horny skank grabbing her date's crotch and smoking a vape? You wouldn't take issue with that?

We can't at least agree on that?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sargentd said:

Wow this is crazy news 😆

A bit more to it:

• Vaped in a theater, likely against rules. Might be against state/local health codes? I don't know
  • Groped, and was groped, in public.
  • Sang along to something that wasn't a sing along, ruining others' enjoyment.
  • Date is a democrat, which proves Boebert is just a grifter and doesn't believe the rhetoric she spews.

Call me crazy, but I think politicians should be held to a higher standard. Worse, when we say "oh big deal" when they act like assholes, we give people with the most amount of power to abuse permission to abuse that power. In short, we are saying "Oh no, you go right ahead. You be an asshole, you rich, powerful person."

There is a lot more at stake here than just someone vaping in the theater.

Also, c'mon man...let's call an asshole an asshole. What if you were sitting behind her, hoping for a nice night out with the wife and kids at an all-ages show, and you saw this person in front of you being a loud, obnoxious, horny skank grabbing her date's crotch and smoking a vape? You wouldn't take issue with that?

We can't at least agree on that?

It is in most places against policy to vape indoors and it was at that particular venue. Also she had previously been warned during the intermission to stop being disruptive. She declined because she thinks she's special. In fact, she played the old, do you know who I am card and had to have the police called before she left the building.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

Classy lady.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17877 Posts

@horgen said:

Classy lady.

Yes, sir.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

Is she really giving a handy to her bf in a theater full of families with children? Wtf. And they say drag queens are the problem..smdh

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Robertos
@uitravioience said:

Is she really giving a handy to her bf in a theater full of families with children? Wtf. And they say drag queens are the problem..smdh

"Party of family values." They don't give a damn about that stuff, it's just red-meat culture wars nonsense to rile up thier dumb base. The biggest fighters of "degeneracy on the left" are absolute degenerates themselves.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

Nothing says good wholesome Christian values like a 36 year old grandma giving a video documented handy at a public 10 and up show.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Robertos

Lauren Boebert's new man owns gay-friendly bar which hosts drag shows (nypost.com)

Lmao...I knew all this fake culture wars bullshit was just an act.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1351 Posts

People have done far worse in positions of power and influence. This is so insignificant and doesn’t bother me in the slightest. The people jumping all over this like she just started another holocaust are the ones I find more concerning.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

@ratchetclank92 said:

People have done far worse in positions of power and influence. This is so insignificant and doesn’t bother me in the slightest. The people jumping all over this like she just started another holocaust are the ones I find more concerning.

Nope. It's because of her hypocrisy over what other people do and that's why this is a story. She preaches Christian values and wouldn't know them if they introduced themselves to her.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ratchetclank92 said:

Nope. It's because of her hypocrisy over what other people do and that's why this is a story. She preaches Christian values and wouldn't know them if they introduced themselves to her.

I didn't realize hitting a nicotine vape in a movie theater was such a ghastly sin. It made Jesus angry

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ratchetclank92 said:

I didn't realize hitting a nicotine vape in a movie theater was such a ghastly sin. It made Jesus angry

Not surprised you edited what was going on. You do that all the time. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ratchetclank92 said:

Not surprised you edited what was going on. You do that all the time. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

i watched the video posted by TC

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SargentD

@ratchetclank92 said:

they truly grasping for straws

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Watched the linked video from one of the users above. Two comments;

1. Wow, movie theaters have awesome, clear cameras in the auditoriums. News to me. Way better than public cameras capturing crime.

2. This chick is an absolute lunatic. At one point she starts taking selfies w/ a flash on in a dark move theater? It's insane that she is in a position of power.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

Liberals actually have a point with this one. Some of their reaction is overblown, but it is very unbecoming of her to act the way she did publicly considering how she props herself up as a traditional values conservative.

Conservatives need to drop the support for the “strong conservative woman“ type that has been a thing since the 2008 Presidential election. It’s bad optics, and most people can see right through the thin veil of moralizing.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mrbojangles25
@sargentd said:
@ratchetclank92 said:

they truly grasping for straws

Yes, let's ignore the politician that was breaking laws and ignoring general decency because we let, oh I don't know...a president that illegally invaded Iraq get away with it?

That's a fine policy, fellas.

You know what? Let's just let them all get away with everything up to that specific point. Genocide, illegal invasions, mass killings and corruption...that's where we draw the line. Everything up to that line? FAIR GAME! HAVE FUN!

Are you part of the Texas state AG? Did you use your position to enrich yourself and others? Well that's OK because someone did worse than you so we will let this slide *pats on head*

Did you grope your boyfriend in a public place while vaping and acting like a jackass? Pssssssssssht, no big deal, others have done worse, so go ahead and keep being an asshole. After all, you're *insert name*, and you can tell people your name in a condescending manner because we all know who you are and you're a big important person and can get away with things!

Look I don't think it is that big of a deal despite my drama above, but we need to hold politicians to higher standards. Today it's a handy-j in a theater, tomorrow it's racketeering, and the day after it's illegal arms trading to terrorists.

When you give people that lust for power an inch, they'll take a mile.

I mean, you still didn't answer my question from before: is it OK to grope your boyfriend in a public theater? To be groped? Is committing a public sex act with children around OK with you? Is it OK to vape around other people when it is against the rules and/or might agitate someone's asthma or cause discomfort? If you were watching a show and someone starting hooting and hollering in front of you, would you be OK with that?

Let's have some fucking standards.

@shellcase86 said:

Watched the linked video from one of the users above. Two comments;

1. Wow, movie theaters have awesome, clear cameras in the auditoriums. News to me. Way better than public cameras capturing crime.

2. This chick is an absolute lunatic. At one point she starts taking selfies w/ a flash on in a dark move theater? It's insane that she is in a position of power.

She is a fucking idiot and tbh I don't know where her sense of entitlement comes from because she was living as straight-up trash for the first 20 or so years of her life. Seriously her life was more or less a Jerry Springer show.

• Mom claims wrestler is dad, tried to take him to court twice.
  • Mom had her when she was 18, and Lauren had her first kid when she was 18. Claims mom was inspiration. While there is nothing wrong with being a teenage parent, it's not exactly ideal.
  • Worked at McDonalds before getting flashed by ,and then impregnated by, her then-husband.
  • Lies. Constantly.
  • Originally from Florida (explains a lot...)
  • Originally democrat
  • Failed business owner of multiple restaurants
  • Ignored health code violations and poisoned 80+ people
  • Ignores basically any law that won't send her to prison.

We should expect better of our politicians. these people literally want to destroy our government and we need to keep them out.

adrian1480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30 adrian1480
Member since 2003 • 15033 Posts

yea she's trash.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

Watched it.

Saw a lot more than vaping goin' on.

Were they coked up?

Should we now give drug tests to politicians? I bet the outcome would be interesting.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@DEVILinIRON said:

Watched it.

Were they coked up?

Should we now give drug tests to politicians? I bet the outcome would be interesting.

Ask Madison Cawthorne.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

Girl is stacked though. Not all bad…

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56268 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

LOL😂

adrian1480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35 adrian1480
Member since 2003 • 15033 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

fix your standards. and try to be less gross while you do.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mrbojangles25
@davillain said:
@MirkoS77 said:

LOL😂

Yeah but it's not like a beautiful "not all bad", it's more like pornstar "not all bad".

Like you have absolutely zero interest in dating her, she is just a quick and dirty time in bed and you're probably not calling her back because she is the kind of crazy that isn't worth putting up with no matter how much of an animal she is in bed.

I'm waiting for the porno spoofs. We had "Nailin' Palin", just waiting for "Bonin' Boebert"

*now I feel gross 😐😒😕

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic said:
@DEVILinIRON said:

Watched it.

Were they coked up?

Ask Madison Cawthorne.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#38 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59124 Posts

Cor blimey, what a tart!

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

@adrian1480 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

fix your standards. and try to be less gross while you do.

No, I don’t think I will, thanks.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Boobert?