lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44621 Posts

Good. That disgusting little vermin deserve that. And I hope he goes to prison in Georgia later too for trying to change their legitimate election results.

Nutty right wingers are so cozy with lying they often forget the repercussions of those lies, like ruining the lives of those they make characters in their nutty fantasy conspiracy theories, in this case two election workers accused of rigging the votes who were harassed and threatened so bad they've had to go into hiding these last three years. I'm glad that this verdict will make him utterly broke.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

Apparently no one knows his net worth, lol. I'm reading he could be worth 50 million, but he has a bunch of years old debts that he hasn't paid.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22390 Posts

Good. But I'm sure he'll weasel his way out of paying it some how.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lamprey263
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Good. But I'm sure he'll weasel his way out of paying it some how.

Probably not a good sign Alex Jones still hasn't paid his Sandy Hook victims their $1.5B verdict, I'm sure their lawyers are getting to that and also I'm sure when they do collect there'll be interest on that amount. But curious how long that'll drag out, this has already been dragged out enough as is and he still hasn't ponied up, and judge warned him of hiding his money and he did it anyways. Like WTF?!

Giuliani's best bet is for Trump to win reelection and pardon him and make him Secretary of Truth and Honor like the loyal dog he is.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6955 Posts

Team Trump continues its winning.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

"America's Mayor" 😂🤣

Yeah I'd be sweating black ichor from my darkened soul as well, Rudy, if I had to pay that much.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19585 Posts

He's now claiming he wasn't allowed to give evidence...even though he refused to testify during the trial, and his lawyers refused to participate in discovery.

Of course, the MAGA cult will believe it. They *always* believe it when their guys say they have evidence, even though they lose every single court case and the evidence obviously never existed.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 719 Posts

The joke is on them - everyone remembers when Donald J Trump made a presentation for Georgia to show the election fraud and Rudy Giuliani have a mountain of evidence. They will show this at the right time and every one will see the corruption. Stay Tuned. Brandon does not care about all of the mules which help him but the Mules will face the music.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/15/us/politics/trump-election-report-georgia-indictment.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/rudy-giuliani-promises-a-mountain-of-evidence-only-a-small-amount-revealed-so-far-3594559

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

@thatforumuser: "They will show this at the right time..."

Sure.

Just like Mike Lindell claimed over and over that Trump was going to be "reinstated" at X date, and then X date came and went and he just moved the goal posts.

I'm saving a screenshot of your post so that when the "mountain of evidence" never appears, I can shove it in your face.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
@thatforumuser said:

The joke is on them - everyone remembers when Donald J Trump made a presentation for Georgia to show the election fraud and Rudy Giuliani have a mountain of evidence. They will show this at the right time and every one will see the corruption. Stay Tuned. Brandon does not care about all of the mules which help him but the Mules will face the music.

Right because everyone knows you hold unto evidence until it's irrelevant.🙄

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Planeforger

@thatforumuser: Surely the right time to reveal the mountain of evidence is during all of these trials, where they can submit the evidence to the public record and demonstrate their innocence?

Then again, they were talking about evidence of election fraud *before* the votes had finished counting (despite all of their experts and advisors saying there was no election fraud), so I'm guessing this is more of a matter of faith than a matter of actual evidence. The man you idolise says it is true, and so it must be true.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

Music to my ears.

These people have no compunction about telling blatant lies and ruining the lives of those who are upholding the integrity of our elections, so they can corruptly hold onto power. To hell with every one of them. Rudy is a vile coward.

Throw his ass in the slammer for five years I say, that’ll make others think twice. This ruling is mostly symbolic as they won’t pay and will file for bankruptcy, but it does give them prime opportunity to go in front of the media and whine victim. They’ll play it up to the hilt, and the MAGAts will eat it up.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Probably not a good sign Alex Jones still hasn't paid his Sandy Hook victims their $1.5B verdict, I'm sure their lawyers are getting to that and also I'm sure when they do collect there'll be interest on that amount. But curious how long that'll drag out, this has already been dragged out enough as is and he still hasn't ponied up, and judge warned him of hiding his money and he did it anyways. Like WTF?!

The parents offered to settle for 85 million a month ago, so ales jones will never pay that billion.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

Witch hunt!

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

He should be forced to eat the money.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@rmpumper said:
@lamprey263 said:

The parents offered to settle for 85 million a month ago, so ales jones will never pay that billion.

Should garnish his wages for the rest of his life.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@horgen: Does he get wages?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@horgen: Does he get wages?

Capital income as well. If wages aren't enough. All income.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#19 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 719 Posts

@Planeforger: Why they will waste the evidence with corrupt judge and corrupt court - and tell the public lies on the evidence?? This is why Americas Mayor does not testify - look what they do to Donald J Trump in court and take away the first amendment right and not let him testify the facts and make lies on The Don?

Wait for the appeal to find logical judge no bias or to supreme court. Wasting the evidence on the corrupt judge to only drag it out. You need to thank Giuliani to not waste tax payer money.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Planeforger

@thatforumuser: I'm not an American lawyer, but the American Bar Association website is clear that appellate courts won't accept new evidence.

Basically, when you make an appeal, you're saying that the judge made an error in law. The court of appeal will review the court record and see whether the law was applied correctly. It isn't a retrial, it isn't an opportunity to bring new witnesses, and you can't supply mountains of evidence to show that you are factually correct - that time has passed.

In other words, the best time to present your evidence is during the actual trial. If the original judge incorrectly denied or ignored your evidence, your appeal can get you a retrial and then start everything over again - but then you're still presenting your evidence in a lower court. I don't really see that applying here, since it sounds like Rudy and his lawyers simply refused to give evidence or testify during this trial.

So it's a fantasy to think they're waiting to reveal the evidence in a higher court. If they do appeal and then cry foul when the appellate court won't hear their evidence, they're either (a) bad lawyers, or (b) they knew they wouldn't be able to provide evidence, but they're putting on a performance to pretend the evidence exists.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Planeforger

@thatforumuser: Actually, you're missing a more fundamental point: this is all theatre for the Republicans.

It's a con, and you're the mark.

There's no evidence of election fraud. Never was. If there was, they've had 3 years and 62+ court cases to show it. But it doesn't exist, so they can't. It's just a political tactic. A con.

Still, they can stand in front of the cameras and lie about it. They can say "we have SO much evidence", then fumble the court case, then come out and say "the corrupt courts won't hear our evidence!" And that perpetuates the lie, giving it credibility without ever actually showing any evidence (which they can't, because it doesn't exist).

When people say "you're lying, there was no election fraud" and take them to court...well, the Republicans always lose those court cases (like the one in this very thread), and then immediately go back to pretending that the courts wouldn't hear their evidence. Which doesn't exist. Because its a con.

It's this perfect loop of BS that works because the MAGA cult always believes whatever they're told on camera. You can guarantee no Trump supporter is reading through the court pleadings or judgements, and is never thinking critically about the situation.

It's an easy con against an easy mark.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

@Planeforger: Don't forget all the money they raise with these lies.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lamprey263

Any appeal will likely be an uphill battle if Giuliani wants to submit new evidence and base the appeal on such. Appeals courts don't typically allow new evidence be submitted and even worse for him is Giuliani likely knows this and failed to submit such evidence at his original trial, he also has publicly stated he wilfully sat on his own evidence. He's playing to cameras and not the courts. He'll likely at least succeed dragging out paying the victims, likely long enough to go to prison for the rest of his miserable life for his Georgia RICO case. His best bet is Trump wins reelection and pardons him... oh wait, that's a state charge, nevermind. Won't absolve him of his civil penalties either.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic

@lamprey263: Appeals courts are there to make sure the law followed correctly in the lower courts. You don't get to retry your case again there. There has to have been errors made.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

@thatforumuser said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/15/us/politics/trump-election-report-georgia-indictment.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/rudy-giuliani-promises-a-mountain-of-evidence-only-a-small-amount-revealed-so-far-3594559

Bait.

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

@thatforumuser: How old are you? Do you understand how the legal system works? New evidence is not permitted in an appeal.