DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

I don't know if this post violates any policy here. But I am posting this video here as a nice guy from Britain requested fans to spread this video before it's taken down.

Some tourists who were CCP officials were filmed watching someone play a piano in a public space in the UK. They harrased the musician to remove the video. And now he says the MI6 is also involved with the incident and they are pressuring him to remove this YouTube video.

He has asked fans to watch and spread the video in case it's taken down. Watch this video and spread the incident. Just watching this video makes my heart boil.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1130 Posts

That's weird. I mean they can ask, but they don't have legal standing...

What's with blurring out faces for people on TV? Sometimes they do it on TV for people who haven't signed some papers with those making the broadcast. Is that just a courtesy thing to protect anonymity? Does the broadcaster become liable in any way for any repercussions that come to the individual whose identity they didn't protect? I don't know much about that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59124 Posts

This was rather ridiculous.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

I got that one too. Not sure why YT has suddenly decided to start suggesting me lots of videos of late middle-aged men getting beetroot faced at foreigners and befuddled authority figures. Keep getting ones from a Charles Veitch, or something like that, who randomly picks on security guards for being short until they ask him to kindly leave the premises. Strangely compelling viewing for so many unintended reasons.

Maybe they want me to understand these people are everywhere?

Your man there has quite a few similar videos, I think.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1130 Posts

@sancho_panzer: Weird

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@girlusocrazy: yeah.

My YouTube feed went to shit again a couple of months ago, right after I was so complimentary about it. Now it's largely sovereign citizen outrage videos alternating with cute animals and sheer top try-on hauls. No idea where two-thirds of that has come from.

Avatar image for deactivated-65dd04f21decf
deactivated-65dd04f21decf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-65dd04f21decf
Member since 2022 • 3769 Posts

Um

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

Here is an update of this developing story. The interview was done yesterday. If you don't want to be seen on camera, stay at home!!!

Loading Video...

DR. K says the YT video has second strike. He is requesting for fans to download and spread on other platforms in case the video does disappears. Just type pi after YouTube to download.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34696 Posts

lol, so silly. Maybe these chinese people should learn how the country they are in works, and not do the exact same thing they claim the piano guy can't do.