Anyone play Anarchy Online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jakyl996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jakyl996
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts

I just loaded it up. I was hoping someone would know about the message client that allows you to chat with the peeps in game but not actually have the game loaded. I need to organize my Org. When I am in game I just want to go kill stuff....lol. Also I can not remember the URL for the website dedicated to the Free Client AO community. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Valkyrie_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 Valkyrie_44
Member since 2004 • 898 Posts
Its been awhile since I played that game, but I do not recall of such a program that allows you to chat seperately in-game. Most of my chatting was either in a town / settlement, or on Teamspeak, or MSN . ( I perferred to play AO in windowed mode.)
BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
I used to, but the lag is unbearable now. And for some strange reason it ran 10x better on my old PC than my current one, which is 10x better than my old one... Go figure.
jakyl996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jakyl996
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts

It's called AORC. Here is a URL for a great site with a bunch of great tools. Some peeps at AOFroobs.com helped me locate it.

http://arpa3.net/ao/tools.html

godofratz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 godofratz
Member since 2005 • 398 Posts
I love this game when it first came out. The Arks(GM-type people) actually gave a damn. Some random crazy GM events.... and leets(little disfigured squirrels) that say "I pwnzor joo!". Your own free-flying ship... WoW only came out with that now. There's were lots of things about it that rocked, which include player-made content. But instead people rather play SoloCraft.Â