This topic is locked from further discussion.

nikeswoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nikeswoosh
Member since 2003 • 943 Posts
 OK i just got bf 2142 and its awseoms but i cant determin if i cant run it fully maxed on 1024x768 or im just getting lag so im oc i know how to so it..got my cpu at 2.2ghz and my specs are in my sign...i got coolbits and i hit the detect optimal feq and this is wat i got and i think its unreal...846core/1.94mem now doing the optmial feq just means that it searches for the best option without hurting it right??? cuz i dont really want to put it on that cuz i know it will artifact..andyways some help plz.
Menelyagor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Menelyagor
Member since 2005 • 851 Posts
Wait, what are you OCing card, or processor? If you're OCing your card, dont bother with that optimal frequency just raise it a bit each time, and check for artifacts, i've had artifacts before, your card doesnt blow up or anything..Just set it back down if you get em.
nikeswoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nikeswoosh
ok cool
nikeswoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nikeswoosh
wow sweet..ya i tried the setting as wat i said and it wasnt good..lol..it locked up...so i oc it a lil and go from there.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

Play the game single player offline, its probably lag. If you have the 7600GTCO it comes OC'd from the factory. My 7600 plays very well on high at 1024x768 but I also have a P4 2.8 and 2G of RAM.