Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By diablo673
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Hi guys,

So i purchased Diablo 3 again when the RoS Edition was released, and it's so easy, its so boring to play.

EVERY item i pick up has a "life on hit" perk, so no matter what difficulty i have it set to, i can just plough my way through as many enemies as i want, because every time i hit them i gain a substantial amount of health.

It's almost unplayable. I have tried for hours to just not utilize any of the items with this perk, however they seem to be everywhere.

When i ran through the game the first few times years ago, the difficulty settings and adequate equipment drops were definitely a strength of the game.

Can someone please advise, maybe i am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

What difficulty you playing on?

diablo673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By diablo673
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

@MethodManFTW: The difficulty is not the problem, its the fact that the only equipment that is acquired has this 'life on hit' perk and i just cant seem to die. Expert difficulty included..

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Eh, I haven't had the problem you are describing. Good luck with that tho. Hurry up and complete the game once so you can unlock more difficulties.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Diablo has always been easy, but yeah, D3 was too easy by far. Five year old girl could play through it. Blindfolded.