God of War PS5 enhanced edition has some of the best graphics i've ever seen!

fabiwilys84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fabiwilys84
Member since 2021 • 4 Posts

I was playing this game when it came out on PS4 pro with a 1080p , no HDR TV. I could not manage to finish it back then amd decided to give it a try again after hearing about the mew 4k 60fps patch for the PS5. I the meantime i also upgrade my tv to an LGCX oled... and oh my lord what a night and day difference is for this game to be played at 4k 60 fps HDR and also benefiting from Oled contrast! The attention to details in this game's textures and scenery is staggering, i literally pause the game to take screenshots and share them with my friends!

This 2018 title aged like a fine wine and literally overthrows many 2020 & 2021 games by quite a margin in terms of graphics showcase. It really makes me feel like i'm playing a Next gen ps5 game. The only games to me that come close to this game's level of detail are Dark Souls Remake & Ghost of Tsushima. For those saying it looks the same as PS4 pro 4k 30 fps mode, it does not! * check YT comparisons. The whole time i was playing i could not see a single "jagged edge" nor "bluriness". https://1921681254.mx/

Sony first party studios are really the leaders in the gaming industry when developing games! Thanks for this masterpiece!

Another reason to be a proud owner of a Playstation console!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9827 Posts

You're literally playing the exact same version of the game with better framerates. What made the difference for you is playing on a decent TV.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6982 Posts

Lol it's just the PS4 pro resolution mode with 60fps.

Yes it still holds up great but it's not even a true PS5 version.