Looking for a PS4 game that I forgot the title of (description below)

brutalisation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 brutalisation
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

First of all, sorry for imperfect English, it is not my first language. Secondly, I am new to this forum, so I hope that this type of question is allowed here. I used another website for these kinds of questions before, but it seems to be down nowadays (didn't have the need to ask about a game title for a long time haha).

I played this game for some time in late 2019 with a (much younger) family member and the family member asked me if I remember the title recently.

The description:

- PS4 game, released before the end of 2019

- intended audience: younger children (it was much more "childish" than, for example, Spyro or Croc)

- genre: I guess it could be called a "3D platformer" or maybe some action-adventure hybrid

- gameplay: the player controls one character. The beginning of the game is in some kind of a village. The graphics are cartoonish, maybe similar to Gigantosaurus or Super Lucky's Tale

- the game is NOT a really famous game (I have never seen it in some "Top10/20 best games" lists on YouTube), but is not extremely obscure, as there were some reviews and gameplay videos on YouTube back in 2019

- it was an original game - not a PS1/2/3 remake or sequel

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@brutalisation:

Yooka-Laylee?