Greyofgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Greyofgod
Member since 2023 • 3 Posts

The installation for my Gran Turismo 5 has been stuck on 20 mins left for hours and ive read that the time indicator is inaccurate for most people but it seems to install a whole lot faster for them than it is for me. Does anyone know if there is a possible work around this or if it will eventually finish? I have my switch and my PS3 and thats all I need and I keep them nice and clean. I waited for this game to come in the mail but I could only play so much on it before it either freezes or crashes because it doesnt have the data fully installed yet and seems to never finish. Does the installation work better when you do it from main menu? PLEASE IVE BEEN DYING TO PLAY THIS. ANYBODY

Greyofgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Greyofgod
Member since 2023 • 3 Posts

@girlusocrazy: thanks for the reply, im thinking you might be right sister and I would hate to spend the doe on a new drive if its something with the refurbished disc I bought on walmart website. Too late to return it now if I even could. Well I selected restore PS3 to set it back to factory and ill see if that pans out. Thanks for the link