laravente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By laravente
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

Hi, I am a PS4 user who is considering getting PlayStation now. I have many questions about the program though, so I thought I may seek answers here. I may edit this post if I have more questions.

- Is it available in Lebanon?

I understand if you don't have an answer to this, because chances are you haven't memorized every single available or not available country, but if you do have answers please share them with me. And if it isn't, is getting access to it as simple as changing your PlayStation network country of residence?

- Are trophies still available https://routerlogin.uno/https://192168ll.link/?

I am a big trophy hunter and I really like the aspect of doing quests and highering your rank. Can I get trophies on PS4 and PS3 games? I would understand if PS2 games don't have it, since trophies didn't exist on PS2, but PS3 and PS4 games having a trophy system will be nice.

- Can I download the games?

I know it won't make sense if you can download the games, since cloud gaming is the whole point of PlayStation now, but I'm just curious. Can I download the games and play them offline, and if so would it only work with PS4 games?

- Are my saves gonna be on the cloud?

My electricity keeps going all the time, so I deal with file corruption a lot. Since PlayStation now is based on the cloud, will my save files be backed up there?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9827 Posts

Sony have managed to make things very confusing for PS owners…your saves will be on the cloud, but cloud saves are behind a paywall - not sure if standard PSPlus includes what was PSN which was what you needed for cloud saves.
No idea if its available in Lebanon….check out Sony’s site.
You can download some PSPLus games, but as far as I know you can’t play them offline. Don’t think PSNow exists anymore on it’s own….it’s part of PSPlus.