blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1 blackacezero777
Member since 2021 • 353 Posts

Considering some of the games that I am planning on buying in the future and that I would like to invest in a PS5 somewhere later in the year, I have starting bringing my focus on the fact that some PS4 games can be upgraded for the PS5. Now I know that there was a thing with the new Horizon that people who got the game on the PS4 got it cheaper and were able to upgrade the game, which brought into question about the necessity of buying the PS5 version. This is where my question comes into play: is the upgrade, I guess it would be called, an upscale or is it pretty much a full-on PS5 game with the upgrade? Like, with the upgrade, does it just touch it up but still pretty much runs and plays like it is made for the PS4, or it does play like it is made for the PS5?

And I guess this is where another question will need to be asked: with the games I am considering (Elden Ring and Spider-Man: Miles Morales), should I wait until I get a PS5, or do they still play well on the PS4? I'm not getting Elden Ring soon, so by the time I get it any of the issues it is currently facing should be resolved, but I would like to at least play it once I do buy it.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1352 Posts

I believe the “upgrade” is to the actual PS5 version of the game.