Regarding the Tempest engine audio on the ps5.

DenilCartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DenilCartel
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Am i the only one who thinks the audio quality/directional sounds like ass in every game i have played so far. Especially in games where its important to hear where enemies/players are coming from.

To the fellow optical output /m vshareixamp users on the ps4. What do you think about the audio tempest engine on the ps5. I personally think its a massive https://omegle.onl/ downgrade in every aspect compared to the optical/ mixamp combo. Did you manage to find a solution to make it sound as good as the optical/mixamp combo it or did you just accept the fact that we have to deal with the ass audio with the ps5?

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2082 Posts

Only sounds good on PS5 games, however on the PS4 games the audio is not that good. Turning off 3D audio makes the quality much better on games which does not support it.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

I see you're using optical out, which I have not used on the PS5. Do you have the equipment necessary to run your audio out through eARC? I haven't had issues with the audio in any of the games I've played through an eARC Atmos receiver.