pruthvi98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 pruthvi98
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

I'm looking to upgrade my current TV. Its not 4k but FHD. People say OLED is better than QLED. But OLED is out of my budget.

Playstation 5 supports 4k at 120 fps so I'm thinking of getting regular 4k TV with 120 Hz.

Anyone things this that a better choice?

Also stubbled upon this website - https://detectivegaming.com/best-4k-tv-playstation-5/

Are you guys upgrading to something or sticking to your current TV?

I already have a decent monitor which is 4k. But i use just for work, don't always wanna plug and unplug my PlayStation.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

There are also people who prefer the brightness of a QLED (which is pretty much a regular LED LCD television BTW) and like the fact that you don't have to babysit it like an OLED. If you live in the States check out those Vizio sets, they're supposed to be pretty great.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2046 Posts

Don't forget hdmi 2.1 you can't get 4k 120fps if your tv doesn't have it.

pruthvi98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pruthvi98

@blamix: yes most of the TV that i checked and have launched in 2020 have got HDMI 2.1

pruthvi98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pruthvi98
@Epak_ said:

There are also people who prefer the brightness of a QLED (which is pretty much a regular LED LCD television BTW) and like the fact that you don't have to babysit it like an OLED. If you live in the States check out those Vizio sets, they're supposed to be pretty great.

I'll Check Out VIZIO