Lakers 3rd game losing streak..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Airsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Airsoul
Member since 2005 • 3155 Posts
wats happening with the Lakers? they lost against the Pistons, Raptors, and now the Cavs... all from away games.. Im pretty sure when they get back home, hosting the Knicks and the Cavs, they will make a winning streak again..  before the All-star break.. What do you think?
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
I hope so the lakers have been laggin it these past few games, a lot of turnovers have hurt them especially in the 4th quarter
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
no luke, no kwame, odom is still adjusting, they need to get rid of farmar. honestly i dont know how they have such a decent record, i think most of their games were at home though, they are not a great road team.they need a true point guard and a veteran big man center or at least one with some talent, kwame and bynum and such are just bandaids, they never reallly filled the hole shaq left. they need to trade up for odin or something then this will be a great playoff team, cus the team they have now isnt that great for the triangle offense cus they move up and down the court so damn slow. i have faith they will do decent as long as phil is coach though.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
all they really need is a veteran PF because their rebounding is horrible ive seen teams get so many 2nd chance points against them because no one would go up for the rebound or they just totally miss doing so
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
People need to step up beside kobe
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Rebounding is horrible, they're lagging it.