Cybergunk - Rating it now

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

Poll Cybergunk - Rating it now (55 votes)

It suck 40%
It ok 7%
It good 25%
It great 16%
It great + 11%
No Caption Provided

Hello. Cyberpunk as we know had a shitty launch. Many people who were previously sucking CDP off instantly turned on it like a village mob and demanded it be burnt at a steak.

Even though The Witcher was never actually good, and I warned you. Multiple times.

Now we are in the future (currently the present), the kerfuffle has died down, multiple patches issued, it's state, at least outside the previous generation, less shit. How would the gaming population deem it?

Is this still a write-off? Was it just hyperbole to begin with? Unrealistic expectations from a user-base led by the nose and a gaming media primarily acting as glorified PR? Excited Keanu Reeve done a thing? Or is this a demented birth time will cradle back to health? Reevaluated in years to come? CDP maligned masterpiece? The Death Stranding of Cyberpunk games?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-62852ef1135c6
deactivated-62852ef1135c6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-62852ef1135c6
Member since 2021 • 1322 Posts

I'll rate it when it gets VR. Because that's when I'll play it.

And Death Stranding is the Death Stranding of Cyberpunk games.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I'm rating it as "good" - on PC. It has many "great" elements, actually, and I'm being dead serious when I say it's a better RPG than TW3 and some aspects are better done (namely the main plot threads are more compelling and branching, a la TW2). But it does have many legit shortcomings, and some quite poor points, so I think trying to be as objective as possible they offset one-another and land us at a "good but not great". Could be just an "ok" depending on how much you insist on dragging yourself through all the side content (which is optional, bit that's where so much of it falls flat)

I can't speak to the console version, which still looks like it's semi unplayable last gen but I'm relying on angry revs for that

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#3 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24978 Posts

CDPR exposed now.

They wre being praised as choosen one and best developers ever even back in days PC gamers praise Witcher 1 that was one of the worst game ever made. PC frauds back then praise it and bash mass effect and other games.

after witcher 3 people act like CDPR are best and every developer suck now what happened. everyone know how bad CDPR are. they never made a good game before.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39248 Posts

I've reached a point of not giving a crap/10

They ruined it.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

I played it on Xbox one x,I had near zero issues,the game was ok to good.

Stick to the Witcher world cdpr,you are onto a winner

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46448 Posts

I played chapter 1 and thought: this is great, what is everyone talking about?

Then I reached chapter 2 and realised: Oooooh, ok now I get it.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9408 Posts

Well I had a great time with it, but idk if that means it's great. Would have been cooler without all the busted animations, I guess.

Def more fun than the Witcher games. We all know Witcher 1 is the most interesting Witcher game with terrible combat. Witcher 2 had broken combat and Witcher 3 was just okay.

I can see why they went with first person. CP2077 is just so much more fun to play. I hope they stick with it and keep improving and expanding the game to what they wanted to make from the start.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

It's good. Not great, not excellent. Just good. I'll have to replay it once the free DLCs come out.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#9 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69822 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Worst game ever made literally has no meaning when you use it.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7220 Posts

1/10, it sucked. But they gave me a refund. So 2/10.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ghosts4ever

@Pedro said:

@ghosts4ever: Worst game ever made literally has no meaning when you use it.

I said one of the. yes original witcher was bad.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

It's still trash. They fixed some bugs but bugs are not why it sucked. I didn't even finish it, hopefully the DLC makes gameplay improvements unless it was scrapped.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17450 Posts

I thought it was a really good game on PC. I experienced some bugs early on that were annoying and one game breaking where I can to revert to an earlier save.

There's a great, Witcher 3 level game in there.

They should've cancelled last get and focused on next gen and PC first. Even when it was first revealed people wondered how it would even run on last gen.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts

Yeah so I guess this is a good thread, good to talk about new'ish games after they've been out for a while. Wish we did it for a lot of other games. I think they sometimes call these "post-mortems" or something, right?

Anyway, my thoughts on the matter are that it is a good game, great at times, but it got a lot of flack. Why? Because GTA V came out in 2013 and Cyberpunk isn't a GTA clone to hold them off until GTA VI comes out. Cyberpunk is a first-person RPG, folks; context is everything!

Good:

• Fun
  • Game runs better
  • It's still a lot of fun
  • Looks good
  • Character builds are pretty fun
  • Excellent roleplaying opportunities
  • There is A LOT to do. I mean they really crammed a lot of content into the game*

Meh/Nitpicking:

• Would be nice to have control over your wardrobe; the shit you have to wear for the sake of having good stats is downright preposterous at times.
  • The game does feel unfinished in many respects. I mean, as a product, it feels whole....but there's this sense when you play it like "This is less than what they intended". It still feels like a good product it just sort of has that extra baggage to it.
  • The introduction is long and tedious. They really need a skip option, I don't need to spend 3+ hours going through the same crap every time I want to play the game again. It's fun and there's good story but unfortunately there's no "OK you're at the end of the sewer, want to reroll your character" option a la TES Oblivion/Skyrim/etc.
  • No word on DLC yet. I know it's COVID but you'd think they'd have announced something.

Bad:

• After you play a few times (I'm on my third playthrough), you realize the city is pretty dead. Yeah people are walking around, but outside of quests and specific events, it's just not a very fun world to **** around in.
  • CDPR's usual edgy bullshit get's really annoying. I mean seriously, do the Polish swear more than your average person? Who do they know talks like the people in Night City do? I know it's the future and grim and dystopian but people are still going to just be regular ol' people you know? Just talk normal!
  • Lack of verticality. THIS IS THE ONE I WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT! I was really hoping for some Dredd-style megablock clearing, you know? Going into giant buildings and being able to go up and down a whole lot of flights, with maybe some gang warfare stuff going on inside or what have you. They promised us verticality and outside of some pretty awesome moments in a few missions, we didn't get it. Just locked doors and a fairly two-dimensional map.
  • Lack of emergent gameplay:
    • Cop/crime system is terrible.
    • There's no rep system for gangs. There's like a whole bunch of gangs in the game and they each have a leader, it would have been really cool to put a rep system in there and then like if you go into their turf and you're not good in rep, you might get jumped or something like that. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Overall:

Great game, a lot of fun. I recommended it at launch (on PC) and I still recommend it now. Can't wait for more content, really hope they add some Nomad-focused stuff and open up the wasteland, really go Mad Max with it, I think that would easily add a whole 'nother game's worth of content to Cyberpunk much like Blood and Wine did to The Witcher 3 (also I think CDPR owes us/needs the karma, they really screwed the pooch on the release of this game).

*Oh and Keanu Reeves is just terrible in this. I'm sorry, I love the guy (more as a person than as an actor, but whatever) but he is just awful. They should have gotten someone completely different. I would have gone with Peter Stormare but he is a little old for the role I suppose haha.

I'd rather watch Replicas than hear him say another line in this game, and if you've seen Replicas, you know what a statement that is.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59088 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

CDPR exposed now.

They wre being praised as choosen one and best developers ever even back in days PC gamers praise Witcher 1 that was one of the worst game ever made. PC frauds back then praise it and bash mass effect and other games.

An excellent point.

Back when the original Witcher was released it was at a time when the gaming media was rather loudly and obnoxiously, declaring PC gaming dead with a stupefied glee as they lecherously suckled the publisher's teat. PR masquerading as journalism. Cheesy Doritos everywhere.

Pandering to these insecurities, a panic of end times, Witcher became the savour CRPG in the face of mass console exodus. Users edifying mediocrity as masterful, delusion and desperation casting a cloud on objectivity.

The reality, of course. They would jump to console the first opportunity they could. Unfortunately they had a completely broken game, and no resources to make the jump. Their series basically played like a broken shittier Fable. And still does, sadly.

Like when the Nazis fell, the spell cast on a nation almost instantly evaporated upon retribution arriving at the door of Berlin. Emergency meetings held with cohorts. A debate of undebatable oblivion. Unlike Hitler, they limp on. Fumes of the past, the ill begotten reputation for excellence quickly evaporating. Replaced with ire that can never be compensated.

All the years grandiose chest puffing imploding in on itself as ambition crumples into a humbling reality. The desperation they once courted now courting them.

What will they do now my friend? What can they do?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:
@ghosts4ever said:

CDPR exposed now.

An excellent point.

Back when the original Witcher was released it was at a time when the gaming media was rather loudly and obnoxiously, declaring PC gaming dead with a stupefied glee as they lecherously suckled the publisher's teat. PR masquerading as journalism. Cheesy Doritos everywhere.

Pandering to these insecurities, a panic of end times, Witcher became the savour CRPG in the face of mass console exodus. Users edifying mediocrity as masterful, delusion and desperation casting a cloud on objectivity.

The reality, of course. They would jump to console the first opportunity they could. Unfortunately they had a completely broken game, and no resources to make the jump. Their series basically played like a broken shittier Fable. And still does, sadly.

Like when the Nazis fell, the spell cast on a nation almost instantly evaporate upon retribution arriving at the door of Berlin. Emergency meetings held with cohorts. A debate of undebatable oblivion. Unlike Hitler, they limp on. Fumes of the past, the ill begotten reputation for excellence quickly evaporating. Replaced with ire that can never be compensated.

All the years grandiose chest puffing imploding in on itself as ambition crumples into a humbling reality. The desperation they once courted now courting them.

What will they do now my friend? What can they do?

During that time PC gamers praise Crysis 1 was best thing ever when it was sure a great game but borrow heavily from console shooters ie regen health, checkpoints, sprint, cinematic cutscene, on rail segment and all. late 00s definitely become one of the worst gaming era with COD4 clones dominate FPS and mass effect and fallout 3 dominate RPGs.

it made PC gamers praise some medicore crap like witcher and hyped for witcher 2 in 2011 which was slightly better but again a PC game that feel like console game by having stealth segment and QTE combat.

pixieValerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#17 pixieValerie
Member since 2019 • 362 Posts

I played it on PC, and enjoyed it a lot. It was still pretty janky and buggy, but I beat it and I can't say that for many RPGs.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59088 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

During that time PC gamers praise Crysis 1 was best thing ever when it was sure a great game but borrow heavily from console shooters ie regen health, checkpoints, sprint, cinematic cutscene, on rail segment and all. late 00s definitely become one of the worst gaming era with COD4 clones dominate FPS and mass effect and fallout 3 dominate RPGs.

it made PC gamers praise some medicore crap like witcher and hyped for witcher 2 in 2011 which was slightly better but again a PC game that feel like console game by having stealth segment and QTE combat.

My friend, I feel this is where our opinion goes from "aligned" to "abit different".

Crysis barely has any cutscenes. Its checkpoints are not overbearing, nor remove Quick-save. The use of health regen makes sense in the context of a manly suit of technological armour and the gameplay style.

In a masterpiece like Doom (the good one) resource deprivation and exploration worked in conjunction with the gun-play as part of the gameplay loop.

In a game like Crysis with sparse environments with a strike and run mentality, it makes far less sense.

Becomes problematic more so in Crysis 2. Where quick-save is longer an option and map design becomes a "square room to square room" mentality.

It big suck.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

It was good when I played it at launch, but undeniably disappointing coming after one of the best games ever made in The Witcher 3.

Cyberpunk flopping has no bearing on the awesomeness of their previous games by the way. Just haters hating. Witcher trilogy is still fantastic.

as for Cyberpunk, they just released an unfinished product. no way around it. The story/characters saved it, which has always been the studios strong suit. Gameplay was enjoyable despite some pretty broken AI thanks to a lot of fun gameplay options on how to approach enemy encounters.

The main story quests and story-linked side quests were mostly very good. the rest of the game, less so.

hopefully the studio can rebound.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

I feel so bad for anyone who played on consoles. Even PC version which was far and away the best was plagued by bugs and horrible design at launch.

My thoughts haven't really changed on the game, only on any expectations for the future of it. Which is to say, I'm expecting soon they'll just admit to investors they're dropping it completely and moving on. It's been nearly 5 months since the last meaningful patch, and either way, they're still just fixing the fundamentals and making sure the shit doesn't crash or freak out. And as far as communication, it's basically either radio silence or embarrassing PR garbage, that's all that is coming out of CDPR. No more clear timetables, no progress reports, no meaningful content or very obvious gameplay fixes like what modders have already managed in far less time.

As for the game itself, well it's only good, in a deeply uneven way. Sometimes amazing, sometimes shit. On the rare occasions where it fires on all cylinders, you can catch glimpses of genuine brilliance, signs of what was meant to be, some amazing tech and art. The gameplay in it's fundamentals is a very solid loop with lots of potential variety, the story and world can occasionally feel incredibly real, and there is a lot of flavor and strong material that pokes it's head up every now and then.

But it's almost always brought down by a true shitshow of clearly unfinished material. Honestly, crashes and outright game-breaking issues were the least of my problems with Cyberpunk. Bugs are constant and deeply intrusive. Performance was highly uneven, physics were constantly messing up, animations were snapping in and out of place in very unimmersive ways. Certain game systems were just straight up broken, like I went blade build only to learn later dodge literally wasn't turned on. Like how can you mess up something so obvious and fundamental to gameplay as it's basic rules? That's not to mention the AI bugs, loot bugs, terrible driving physics, dropping and clipping out of the world, etc. etc. etc.

Even more than that though is just how obviously scrapped or rushed things start to feel after a long time playing. Systems are in place that blatantly lack content or don't blend well because of things they had to drop. The BD system has a ton of disks that are literally inventory clutter and worthless. Food and store interaction is basically a joke with food and water only ever offering 2 mediocre buffs. Game economy is completely obnoxious to manage, with making money either being laughably easy or a total pain with some builds. The character visual customization is fine at the start but doesn't offer basic shit like hiding headpieces or customizing after the game starts.

And like I said the world can feel incredibly lifelike, but that's only if you don't poke at it even a slight bit. Interact with NPCs, get in the way of cars, try to fiddle with things outside the intended path, and the game immediately falls apart in a spectacular fashion. Your supposed notoriety in the world is just a number in the menu, nobody actually knows you or acknowledges the things you do or the progress of the story.

Story threads in their own bubble are great but many don't interact well at all. The opening clearly has tons of cut content, with your backstory getting dropped 30 minutes in, only having minor dialogue effects later on. Every background just abruptly turns you into street kid mercenary by the prologue's end whether you like it or not. Judy and Panam, the two waifus of the game who you spend like 10 hours with each, they interact maybe once for half a scene in the epilogue. River's story is a sidequest locked behind the dumbass streetcred system for 2/3's of the game, with 0 main story interaction. The story gameplay content is clearly not made with anyone in mind who plays the side content, as main story missions are a complete joke for anyone who's character is built up, and the bosses become utter pushovers for how much they get hyped up.

At this point it's just moot, I was reasonably entertained but I just don't care anymore, and even if it's ever truly fixed, I don't expect to return to it. Whatever anticipation I might have had for more of the game has been killed at this point by lack of any meaningful post-launch developments up to this point.

So yea it's 10/10 GOAT.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

*Oh and Keanu Reeves is just terrible in this. I'm sorry, I love the guy (more as a person than as an actor, but whatever) but he is just awful. They should have gotten someone completely different. I would have gone with Peter Stormare but he is a little old for the role I suppose haha.

I'd rather watch Replicas than hear him say another line in this game, and if you've seen Replicas, you know what a statement that is.

Really? I actually thought they built the role around his voice and persona pretty well. In fact, I'm "not much a Keanu fan" and this was one of the more pleasant surprises for me

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

My friend, I feel this is where our opinion goes from "aligned" to "abit different".

Crysis barely has any cutscenes. Its checkpoints are not overbearing, nor remove Quick-save. The use of health regen makes sense in the context of a manly suit of technological armour and the gameplay style.

LOL Same people criticize use of Regen shield in Halo when its in context of its armor/suit.

Crysis had nanosuit is excuse of having regen health for the sake of regen health. in Deus Ex, your main character is augmented yet it doesnot have health regen at all.

Crysis was first ever PC exclusive to feature regen health at all.

Crysis played more like console shooter of 7th gen just bit open. look at Far cry 2. it doesnot have regen health, offer more immersive gameplay experience,

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts

Me likey. I waited through all the controversy until it was on sale for forty bucks. Yes, there are flaws. But it's actually fun.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts
@xantufrog said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Really? I actually thought they built the role around his voice and persona pretty well. In fact, I'm "not much a Keanu fan" and this was one of the more pleasant surprises for me

I too was surprised at how well Keanu did. His acting has gotten better with age, imo. Lot more inflection than I've ever seen from him.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@pyro1245 said:

Well I had a great time with it, but idk if that means it's great. Would have been cooler without all the busted animations, I guess.

Def more fun than the Witcher games. We all know Witcher 1 is the most interesting Witcher game with terrible combat. Witcher 2 had broken combat and Witcher 3 was just okay.

I can see why they went with first person. CP2077 is just so much more fun to play. I hope they stick with it and keep improving and expanding the game to what they wanted to make from the start.

Yeah, that's pretty much my thoughts on it, too.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

LOL Same people criticize use of Regen shield in Halo when its in context of its armor/suit.

Crysis had nanosuit is excuse of having regen health for the sake of regen health. in Deus Ex, your main character is augmented yet it doesnot have health regen at all.

Crysis was first ever PC exclusive to feature regen health at all.

Crysis played more like console shooter of 7th gen just bit open. look at Far cry 2. it doesnot have regen health, offer more immersive gameplay experience,

Actually Deus Ex did have health regen as an augmentation.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44612 Posts

I'll likely just wait to if/when XSX and PS5 updates hit. I haven't touched it since couple weeks after launch and most videos I watch after last few updates haven't done much to encourage me to jump back in.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

I really enjoyed it. It wasn't perfect, but it's the best Deus Ex game we've had since the original Deus Ex.

My only disappointment was with the character creation. The skill tweaking and character-building was great, but it lacked the defined classes that feature in the pen-and-paper RPG.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

Was interested in Cyberpunk 2077, but decided to hold off. The Ascent has satiated that interest. If it comes to Gamepass I'll mess with it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56228 Posts

@xantufrog said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm sorry but as much as I like Reeves, he didn't fit in the world of Cyberpunk and he's not Neo in this version, I expected more out of him but CDPR could have gone with someone better IMO. Johnny Silverhand was forced into the equation of the game and it shows it didn't need major star power such as Keanu Reeves, could have been a lessor actor to be any Johnny Silverhand.

As for Cyberpunk 2077 itself, I bought it on GoG, love it, the PC version obviously was the best choice to play it properly despite I ran into glitches here and there but nothing game-breaking mind you. I enjoy some of the music on the radio but nothing on the level of GTAV music selection, I didn't follow the hype either, and in the end, though it was an ok game. Even in its current state with the latest patches, it's still a fun game IMO. "It okay" as of now with the latest patches on PC so can't say on consoles.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5559 Posts

The gameplay loop can be fun.... crusin through the streets to your next pack of vics, while getting better with your weapons and skills to unlock perks and legendary weaponry.

But Whiterun has more life than all of Night City. I mean the game starts off with a straight up f'n montage for christ sake.... so it's real hard to give a crap.

I say just good

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#32  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

I played a few hours on PS4 Pro when it came out. Despite the problems i was loving the story and atmosphere. Even though i decided to stop and wait for a propper 9th gen update so i can start a new playthrough on PS5.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2252 Posts

Played it for a few hours on pc and had quite a few bugs and after the second game breaking one, I decided to shelf it for now. Will definitely give it another go in the near future though!

Also @ghost4ever and @uninspiredcup

No one praised The Witcher 1 as the second coming it was a low budget niche rpg from an unknown developer that 90% of the gaming population wouldn’t know existed if it was for its great sequels!

The game also scored ok but not great reviews, but luckily managed to sell enough ( due to a general rpg drought on PCs and well boobies…) to warrant the amazing sequel, so please stop pretending that people just praise anything CDPR releases!

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

The game runs better but it still doesn't fix some big problems. AI still sucks, open world still 'empty', boring NPCs, boring side quests, too much loot to give a sh*t about stuff, etc. Not even going to mention the police/wanted system which should just be scrapped entirely.

Just do a net runner build and sneak, hack, repeat. Might as well be a sneak build in Skyrim all over again.

Sucks since I think the core gameplay is good for this type of action/shooter RPG. The kernel is there, it's just the periphery stuff that drags it down.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 947 Posts

Played it on a base PS4 after patch 1.21 and really liked it. It ran ok for the most part for me, not really that many game breaking bugs

The game itself, outside of technical problems, was a blast to play. Loved its world and characters and the gunplay was also solid. The only major flaws I found was the terribly aweful loot system and the a.i. Otherwise, really enjoyed it

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#36 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34682 Posts

Seems like an ok, still pretty boken game. 6/10 or something.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@uninspiredcup: cyberpunk was a good game overall. the witcher sucks and was highly overrated. Cyberpunk caught a lot fo flack for glitches but if you played it on a current gen system it wasn't bad at all really. It had way more issues on the X1/PS4 especially those without the newer models (x1x/pro) so that's why it caught so much shit. If you played it on a good PC or PS5 or XSX the game was fine