above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1583 Posts

Gives a Detailed preview of his 5 to 6 hr gameplay session thru various builds of the game. Gives both positive and negative thoughts from the early gameplay.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46487 Posts

Holy Mother of Moogles

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39384 Posts

This game is weird. In one shot it looks very good graphics wise, and in another it looks like an Xbox exclusive.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7223 Posts

This looks like an Xbox One game. And zero physics, what the heck Square Box.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6410 Posts

who?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

who?

The clueless Aussie strikes again.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

The graphics almost look as bad as Burning Shores 😬

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44353 Posts

Very cool. Will definitely check out his impressions in this video. I’m already sold on the game anyway though.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1583 Posts
Loading Video...

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: That's Mr Gamer to you. I'm not sorry I don't spend hours upon hours a day watching other people play games like you.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: That's Mr Gamer to you. I'm not sorry I don't spend hours upon hours a day watching other people play games like you.

Do you need to be a politician, and spend hours a day talking about the politics to know who Trump is? That is how dumb you sound not knowing the guy.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: No you have to actively seek out these numpties on YT to find out about them. Politicians and the like are on the news every night. But I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: No you have to actively seek out these numpties on YT to find out about them. Politicians and the like are on the news every night. But I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.

You don't have to seek out anything. By consuming gaming related content, they pop up all the time, and all over. Its just that you're not gaming much, usually sticking to titles from 40 years ago, so its perfectly normal that you don't know anything🤡

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hardwenzen

Wait a sec, running around the word is in 30fps even when playing in the performance mode, and it jumps to 60fps when in combat? Japanese devs don't know how to work with hardware.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

You don't have to seek out anything. By consuming gaming related content, they pop up all the time, and all over. Its just that you're not gaming much, usually sticking to titles from 40 years ago, so its perfectly normal that you don't know anything🤡

You call watching Youtubers and Twitch streamers as "consuming gaming related content" how about consume games instead? You're playing less games and watching others play, whereas i'm playing more and watching next to nothing. It's your own fault for finding faults in every game not made by Fromsoft that you don't even play games.

We're almost 6 months into this year and the only game you've allegedly bought is RE4R. You're not a gamer at this point, the only thing you consume is Twitch & Youtube, classic fakeboy.

Its why you can't prove your gaming status because there's not much for you to show because people will really find out how little you game 🤦‍♂️

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17453 Posts

I'm ok waiting for the PC version

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

You call watching Youtubers and Twitch streamers as "consuming gaming related content" how about consume games instead? You're playing less games and watching others play, whereas i'm playing more and watching next to nothing. It's your own fault for finding faults in every game not made by Fromsoft that you don't even play games.

We're almost 6 months into this year and the only game you've allegedly bought is RE4R. You're not a gamer at this point, the only thing you consume is Twitch & Youtube, classic fakeboy.

Its why you can't prove your gaming status because there's not much for you to show because people will really find out how little you game 🤦‍♂️

Sorry, didn't read your pointless wall.

I will just leave the word you enjoy so much cuz you're pround of not know anything. Here it is: WHO?

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: Oh, you read it alright, you can't help yourself but to read it. It's just that you know i'm right and can't prove me wrong.

Here I am responding to you from work and yet you have been in prime gaming time in Canada and yet you're here posting comments on a forum, really "consuming gaming content" 🤣🤣🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: Oh, you read it alright, you can't help yourself but to read it. It's just that you know i'm right and can't prove me wrong.

Here I am responding to you from work and yet you have been in prime gaming time in Canada and yet you're here posting comments on a forum, really "consuming gaming content" 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't even read the first sentence🤭When i am being reminded that i am having a conversation with someone who genuinely has no idea who anyone is, reading a wall from said person becomes more of a waste of time than hyping Xbox exclusives.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: No need to lie, I know you read it, but you can't refute it, so its but, but, but I didn't read it, you're not fooling anyone here, not even yourself 🤣

I've had enough for one day, go play an actual game for once.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: No need to lie, I know you read it, but you can't refute it, so its but, but, but I didn't read it, you're not fooling anyone here, not even yourself 🤣

I've had enough for one day, go play an actual game for once.

I'll give you a secret. If your post has more than about 5 sentences, i read the first or two, and ignore the rest. If you leave a wall, i don't bother reading anything, and just keep talking about your previous, hopefully shorter post.

You are not worth my time, IP. This is the reality you need to understand and accept.🤡🤡🤡

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: Dude you live for this, you read and read and read, and its because you don't play video games, so you have nothing else to do.

You're can't fool anyone on here.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44624 Posts

30fps locked for exploration with 60fps for battles?! Very odd.

It's also aiming for an M rating yet combat seems very T fantasy violence, kind of a waste there for just a few F-bombs.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: Dude you live for this, you read and read and read, and its because you don't play video games, so you have nothing else to do.

You're can't fool anyone on here.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

With his sword like that on one shoulder instead of his center back, he'll bend over, stab his horse, all his friends behind him, and his wife while he's washing apples.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

Not watching or read any of the thread replies. I just want to say I am hyped and will be buying.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Yuck. It seems like just about anything will pass for a Final Fantasy Game nowadays. Lets just mash one button for 40 hours with my party of ONE person and a dog and we will win! Wahoo!

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KathaarianCode  Online
Member since 2022 • 3455 Posts

@mojito1988: But look at all the pretty colours and flashes!

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Looking forward to this. I like that the summons in your kit are different stances and have a base skill mapped to one button. With Garuda having the pull, Phoenix having the closer, and titan having the block. It's been a while since I played a non-souls action game but I have faith most of all that the story is gonna deliver.