BlueEyedCasva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueEyedCasva
Member since 2015 • 599 Posts

Sony buying a well known developer who specialized in pc ports means they plan to speed up the development and release windows. They are not going to sit there and do nothing as Sony said they were bought for the purpose of releasing pc port. Sony will no longer have to relay solely on other studios with less experience for these port. Nixxes is rumor to be working on TLOU or Ghost port. They could already be working on project for newer games but my guess is Sony is planning to port most of the games from last gen before current gen. People thinking there going to be a 4 year wait are going to be in for a treat. Nope the gap is going to be much smaller.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61519 Posts

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Late to the news on this one OP. We figured this out when the acquisition was announced how many weeks ago? 🤔

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59177 Posts

Be interesting to know how things are going sales wise on the PC side.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CroidX
Member since 2013 • 1561 Posts

And Sony fans were saying it would be impossible for ps5 games to be ported to pc because of magic SSD or whatever

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

Good news. The fewer exclusives, the better.

Although I am not sure if this is Sony wising up to exclusivity being a negative, or them just being desperate; I wonder if they'll pull a Ubisoft and email people, begging to have them play their games :P

@uninspiredcup said:

Be interesting to know how things are going sales wise on the PC side.

I would imagine pretty well.

I am sure H: ZD sold well, and iirc I heard Days Gone sold a nice amount on PC.

Would like to see more than just the main Sony games get ported. Would love to see the Infamous series, for example, ported to PC. I think Helldivers, a pretty niche twin-stick shooter, did OK but that was released a while ago.

I think the real indicator right now would be the God of War pre-order; if that number is pretty high, it's a good indicator.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44628 Posts

Yeah, it's becoming clear 75% of their development and publishing ambition is to re-release their older console exclusive stuff on PC. That's why their State of Play was instead a state of sad today.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#9 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7223 Posts

This is good news. The more we don’t need a PS5 the better.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@CroidX: 'And Sony fans were saying it would be impossible for ps5 games to be ported to pc because of magic SSD or whatever'

The SSD in my PC is 100x's faster than the PS5's. It costs just as much as a PS5 alone, grant you.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts
@theam0g said:

@CroidX: 'And Sony fans were saying it would be impossible for ps5 games to be ported to pc because of magic SSD or whatever'

The SSD in my PC is 100x's faster than the PS5's. It costs just as much as a PS5 alone, grant you.

Why even bother with fast SSD's, PC got ram which are in a different dimension towards there SSD / kraken whatever bootleg memory they come up with.

We yet have to see a single game use more then 600mbps. I doubt R&C uses even that on the PS5.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45320 Posts

@Telekill: I just love that PC gamers are now big fans of Sony 😆

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

BS Jive preorder canceled, it has no games. :P

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10633 Posts

@mesome713 said:

The ps console isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. The ps3 was evident of this.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@theam0g: What SSD do you have that is 100x faster than a PS5?

What can it load in 2 seconds that would take more than three minutes for a PS5?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

Good👌😎

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CroidX
Member since 2013 • 1561 Posts

@Gatygun said:
@theam0g said:

Why even bother with fast SSD's, PC got ram which are in a different dimension towards there SSD / kraken whatever bootleg memory they come up with.

We yet have to see a single game use more then 600mbps. I doubt R&C uses even that on the PS5.

Don't forget RTX I/O makes the SSD null

@SolidGame_basic said:

No they are all mocking ponies for there melt down of loosing exclusive series

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#18 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

You are confusing PC gamers celebrating the devaluing of PS exclusives to PC gamers being in love with Sony. Sony has seen the light and would multiplatform like Xbox. Ooops! they already are. 😂

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9410 Posts

@ermacness said:
@mesome713 said:

Obv consoles will stick around for people that want games to just work and a support line to call when it doesn't.

Still, for many people, the more we don't need consoles the better. Likewise, the more freedom we have to enjoy games the way we want, the better. The less redundant computers we are required to buy, the better.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

I just love that PC gamers are now big fans of Sony 😆

I just want PS games to come to the PC to watch the cows lose their shit.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10633 Posts
@pyro1245 said:
@ermacness said:
@mesome713 said:

Obv consoles will stick around for people that want games to just work and a support line to call when it doesn't.

Still, for many people, the more we don't need consoles the better. Likewise, the more freedom we have to enjoy games the way we want, the better. The less redundant computers we are required to buy, the better.

Well clearly I’m not one of those “many people”. If the only choice I had to game on was a PC, I can SERIOUSLY see me quitting gaming as a whole altogether.

IAmTheTruth101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 262 Posts

This is going to be a disaster....Sony is going to find out the hard way that outside of their own fanbase, no one gives a shit about their games. Horizon and Days Gone both flopped on Steam and God of War won't do any better. Maybe a million sales at best.

They're just boring walking simulators, no innovation, no interesting design or creativity, no variety etc.

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1048 Posts

It’s the beginning of the end for Cows. Hit after hit after hit. PS gamers will be flooding the PC market, including day and date.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@iamthetruth101 said:

This is going to be a disaster....Sony is going to find out the hard way that outside of their own fanbase, no one gives a shit about their games. Horizon and Days Gone both flopped on Steam and God of War won't do any better. Maybe a million sales at best.

They're just boring walking simulators, no innovation, no interesting design or creativity, no variety etc.

Horizon, Days Gone and God of War walking simulators according to you. 100% proof you've never played a single one of them. Change your name to iamaf***ingliar.

IAmTheTruth101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 262 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@iamthetruth101 said:

Horizon, Days Gone and God of War walking simulators according to you. 100% proof you've never played a single one of them. Change your name to iamaf***ingliar.

Over the shoulder camera, third person, cinematic, limited game design, poor physics, limited interaction with the environment, dumb as bricks AI, no originality or creativity

Sony studios are the lowest tier as they simply lack the ability to make anything that isn't a movie game

You may not like it but you know that I am right

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

Bye Bye Sony:

I pull a secretpolice here🤭

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3231 Posts

@davillain-:

First it was Microsoft and now Sony. Nintendo is the last one standing when it comes to console exclusives.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#28 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

@davillain-: You severely hurt some folks with that image.😂

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 blueinheaven

@iamthetruth101 said:
@blueinheaven said:
@iamthetruth101 said:

Over the shoulder camera, third person, cinematic, limited game design, poor physics, limited interaction with the environment, dumb as bricks AI, no originality or creativity

Sony studios are the lowest tier as they simply lack the ability to make anything that isn't a movie game

You may not like it but you know that I am right

Days Gone is pretty generic but it's a good game and yeah, try walking casually up to a zombie horde and we'll see how far you get. Like I said you haven't played it. At all.

Horizon and GoW are literally nothing at all like walking simulators and the criticisms you threw at both of them above don't apply. Horizon has very original creature design and combat, clever AI, great physics, nothing even vaguely limited about the game design. Same goes for GoW. Stop talking about games you just haven't played you're making yourself look ridiculous.

All you've got is over the shoulder camera and third person viewpoint as 'criticisms' and a completely irrational hatred of Sony in other words, you've got nothing. Nada. Zilch.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

"PlayStation exclusives will never go to pc"

The cow statement regarding their first party.

Everyone could see the games would go to pc, but Sony fanboys refused to believe Sony would shit on their narrative.

Their pain is real and just like RDNA 3 and the SSD it's the company they shill for that has delivered the big L

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9581 Posts

yuh dun't sey?

On other notes water is wet and the sun is bright.

BlueEyedCasva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BlueEyedCasva
Member since 2015 • 599 Posts

How they feel right now

@davillain- said:

Bye Bye Sony:

I pull a secretpolice here🤭

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8271 Posts
@blueinheaven said:

Horizon and GoW are literally nothing at all like walking simulators and the criticisms you threw at both of them above don't apply.

Been playing a ton of Horizon: Zero Dawn and its not remotely a walking sim.. really enjoying the game and gonna dive into God of War as well once it's released..

The more access to these games the better..

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blueinheaven

@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:

Horizon and GoW are literally nothing at all like walking simulators and the criticisms you threw at both of them above don't apply.

Been playing a ton of Horizon: Zero Dawn and its not remotely a walking sim.. really enjoying the game and gonna dive into God of War as well once it's released..

The more access to these games the better..

Yes, both truly excellent games. Wait and see how things go for Sony this gen we might see the sequels on PC sooner rather than later.