What are 7ish/ok/decent games you consider?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25080 Posts

Hello friends,

So many peoples here always complain about me that i either hate the game or call a game masterpiece. no middle grounds, there are also games i consider good not great but in this thread we discuss games are are just 7is or decent or just okish games. less than good actually but not complete bad.

heres what I think

Medal of honor allied assault - everytime when okish game came to my mind. this game is number 1. its not a bad game despite bad influence, its very enjoyable game and has its moment but in the end it does not stand toe to toe with GOAT FPS of past or present.

Call of Duty 1 - OK FPS, follow MOHAA formula, scripted events but have good moments. 7/10

Rage 1 - id software worst game but its not even bad. it has excellent gunplay and AI but mix with bland level design and feel very unid game like having ADS combat and regen health. not very id software but ok game. apperently Rage 2 not id game fall in same category as id save its gunplay everything is bland as farcry.

Bulletstorm - another game that is ok not even good but have moments but also having annoying characters.

Sniper Elite series - These games can be great if developers put some effort to AI and better stealth elements but in the end sniping is satisfying and always want to play these games even if they are average.

Halo 1 - playing it on PC recently as a part of MCC collection. its not bad game by any mean but its not great too. has moments, semi sandbox structure is great but combat left to desire.

Quantum break - was remedies worst title till control took that crown. had more fun with QB than control due to having better combat but still not max payne or alan wake. ok and worth playing game.

Resident Evil 2 remake - its overrated but its not bad. best third person RE game but not saying much. RE7 much better.

Far cry 3 - has its moments like vaas and insanity theme, gameplay ok but unskipable cutscene and too much hand holdy for my taste especially compare to underrated classic masterpiece far cry 2. i put it on ok because later games bad, very bad.

theres more but these comes to my mind atm.

what are yours? discuss.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8512 Posts

Doom Eternal

Metro Exodus

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59377 Posts

Another excellent thread my freind. As a very rough answer...

Shadow Warrior - Fun game, but very flawed

Zombie Army Trilogy - Very simple but fun COOP, hit feedback sucks, can get very repetitive and not terribly creative

Shadowman - Tonally it's a dark masterpiece, gameplay wise it's poor controls, spongy enemies and collect EVERYTHING mentality drag it down into the sea

Sonic Generations - Fun game, again flawed, typical Sonic problems though not as prevalent

Resident Evil 4 - Shoot head+ Kick + Slash for 89% of the game, makes attempts at resource deprivation pointless, can pistol it all, most of the bosses are very easily exploited, Ashley is a ****, WaveRace64, shitty QTE's.

Crysis 2 - Dumbed down with incomprehensible story that thinks it's hot shit, 1-2 good section in otherwise disappointing game

Turok 2 - Average shooter with awesome weapons

Bioshock - Average shooter propped up because Le_art

Call Of Duty - Very exceptional scripted sequences for it's time, good for a one and done, gameplay too basic

Jedi: Fallen Order - Almost great, held back by dumb shit, cinematic walking and other player time-wasting

Phantasy Star 2 - Inferior sequel, grind grind grind, but still ok'ish for 1 playthrough if you're a fan of the series

Mother Russia Bleeds - Some nice ideas held back by overwriting the gameplay with story sequences nobody gives a shit about, very sloppy combat especially compared to something like SOR4

Stalker: Clear Sky - Inferior sequel, looks nice, reuses masses of assets to cheap out, faction system is a failure, combat becomes a huge slog, still ok for a one and done + mods

Quake 4 - Inferior sequel, still ok for a one and done

Doom 3 - I want to be Halflife

Wolfenstein - Not great, still better than that New Order shit

Sin - Overrated, Gmanlives shilling an average game

Unreal 2 - I want to be Halflife

Quake 3: Team Arena - I want to be Unreal Tournament

Alan Wake - I want to In The Mouth Of Madness

Prey - I want to be System Shock

Mortal Kombat 11 - Poorly communicated animations, toxic community, abysmal PC launch

Fallout 3 - I'm Oblivion

Oblivion - This seems cool, but in a few years you'll see how shit I am

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Doesn't really push the bar, gameplay is simply more GTA with annoying shit attached to make it less fun

No One Lives Forever - Seen as a classic by many, but it isn't, go back and actually play it, 7 is being generous

Super Mario Deluxe - Visually bland, clean to the point of sterile, 0 challenge for most of the content

Doom Eternal - It's DMC with Pokemon that light up for QTE's

Street Fighter V (launch) - Pay more for less

Skyrim - Fight the same dragon over and over for 100-200+ hours. We have "lots" therefor best game ever

Halflife: Blue Shift - Originally meant to be free, became paid. Competent, it's more Halflife, after we had a shit ton of Halflife, brings nothing new beyond graphics upgrade

Resident Evil 6 - Bad game, has practically every conceivable shit hated in modern gaming, but still entertaining at times, proper B-movie game through and through, thinks it's a big thriller blockbuster, actually Capcom throwing piles of cash onto a fire

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4198 Posts

I honestly really enjoyed the novelty of ZombiU back when the Wii U was a thing for a week. The multiplayer mode was incredibly unique and super fun.

I enjoyed the ever loving crap out of Crackdown 3. It was a highly mediocre game, but the one thing Crackdown always did well was creating an addicting orb-collecting game loop, and that kept me invested for a good week or two with Crackdown 3.

For all the flak it got, I put something like 40-60 hours into vanilla No Man's Sky. I was glad to see Hello Games continue updating that over the years and turn the game around. For all the mistakes they made, it was obvious how much the team loved that game from the start, and I'm happy they were able to keep at it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

Another excellent thread my freind. As a very rough answer...

Shadow Warrior - Fun game, but very flawed

Zombie Army Trilogy - Very simple but fun COOP, hit feedback sucks, can get very repetitive and not terribly creative

Shadowman - Tonally it's a dark masterpiece, gameplay wise it's poor controls, spongy enemies and collect EVERYTHING mentality drag it down into the sea

Sonic Generations - Fun game, again flawed, typical Sonic problems though not as prevalent

Resident Evil 4 - Shoot head+ Kick + Slash for 89% of the game, makes attempts at resource deprivation pointless, can pistol it all, most of the bosses are very easily exploited, Ashley is a ****, WaveRace64, shitty QTE's.

Crysis 2 - Dumbed down with incomprehensible story that thinks it's hot shit, 1-2 good section in otherwise disappointing game

Turok 2 - Average shooter with awesome weapons

Bioshock - Average shooter propped up because Le_art

Call Of Duty - Very exceptional scripted sequences for it's time, good for a one and done, gameplay too basic

Jedi: Fallen Order - Almost great, held back by dumb shit, cinematic walking and other player time-wasting

Phantasy Star 2 - Inferior sequel, grind grind grind, but still ok'ish for 1 playthrough if you're a fan of the series

Mother Russia Bleeds - Some nice ideas held back by overwriting the gameplay with story sequences nobody gives a shit about, very sloppy combat especially compared to something like SOR4

Stalker: Clear Sky - Inferior sequel, looks nice, reuses masses of assets to cheap out, faction system is a failure, combat becomes a huge slog, still ok for a one and done + mods

Quake 4 - Inferior sequel, still ok for a one and done

Doom 3 - I want to be Halflife

Wolfenstein - Not great, still better than that New Order shit

Sin - Overrated, Gmanlives shilling an average game

Unreal 2 - I want to be Halflife

Quake 3: Team Arena - I want to be Unreal Tournament

Alan Wake - I want to In The Mouth Of Madness

Prey - I want to be System Shock

Mortal Kombat 11 - Poorly communicated animations, toxic community, abysmal PC launch

Fallout 3 - I'm Oblivion

Oblivion - This seems cool, but in a few years you'll see how shit I am

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Doesn't really push the bar, gameplay is simply more GTA with annoying shit attached to make it less fun

No One Lives Forever - Seen as a classic by many, but it isn't, go back and actually play it, 7 is being generous

Super Mario Deluxe - Visually bland, clean to the point of sterile, 0 challenge for most of the content

Doom Eternal - It's DMC with Pokemon that light up for QTE's

Street Fighter V (launch) - Pay more for less

Skyrim - Fight the same dragon over and over for 100-200+ hours. We have "lots" therefor best game ever

Halflife: Blue Shift - Originally meant to be free, became paid. Competent, it's more Halflife, after we had a shit ton of Halflife, brings nothing new beyond graphics upgrade

Resident Evil 6 - Bad game, has practically every conceivable shit hated in modern gaming, but still entertaining at times, proper B-movie game through and through, thinks it's a big thriller blockbuster, actually Capcom throwing piles of cash onto a fire

forgot about wolfenstein 2009. it was mediocre but better than new order crap. NOLF was awful game hailed by classic by PC frauds when it was just goldeneye made for PC.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever: Very true, very true.

Goldeneye isn't that great either, what do you think? Agree?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

It was bad. very bad. even Halo was better than goldeneye.

NOLF is "i want to be goldeneye".

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

Welcome to the twilight zone, where every Ghost thread is exactly the same but worded ever so slightly different.

Is he wasting his own time? Or everyone elses?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Another game Gmanlives over-pimped.

Almost as bad as WorthABuy.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10566 Posts

@uninspiredcup: there's a lot of games in there you're usually pretty scathing over. did not expect fallen order to get a 7 after some of your recent outbursts lol.

i'd go with

crysis 2 - once you adjust to the funky aiming, the bipedal aliens and only the most tenuous of links to the previous two games it's actually quite enjoyable.

bioshock infinite - don't get the vitriol for infinite. people don't seem to just dislike it, they f*ckin hate it. plotholes and pretension aside, the shooting wasn't that gimped, columbia was pretty and the sky hook was fun.

frostpunk - was expecting a little more than a solid strategy game. good but not gripping and definitely not, in my humble opinion, great.

uncharted 4 - it's stylish and fun enough for a single run through with a few nifty, edge of the seat set pieces that are worth persevering through all that cliff climbing for.

witcher 3 - i really wanted to love it. missing that little je ne sais quoi for me.

xcom 2 - at times downright infuriating, other times a joy. but too irritating to deserve an 8.

r6lv - looking back now i'd rather have dumb downed tactics than no tactics. far superior to ghost recon wildlands.

max payne 3 - more worthy of movie game moniker than most naughty dog games, that fact gets conveniently brushed under the carpet likely because of the shooting which admittedly is very good. until it all just starts to over stay its welcome.

shadow warrior 2 - running round like a nutter slashing silly shit has never been so worthy of a 7

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Another game Gmanlives over-pimped.

Almost as bad as WorthABuy.

worth a buy shill rainbow six vegas and call it "tactical" shooter from a person complain about consoles games. very hypocrite.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uninspiredcup

@Macutchi: Yea. It's one of those games desperately want to like, then reality slaps you in the chops every 5-10 minutes.

A lot of that probably down to how much people sold it off as the second coming, it's alright, very flawed. One and done, forget about.

Agree with Crysis 2 as well, at the time (myself included) and even today people make it out as the worst shit ever, while it sucks compared to Crysis and Warhead, by general FPS standards still an ok'ish game.

Anyone who can follow that story deserves a medal, we are use to bad story-telling in games, but holy shit, whoever wrote that thinks they are making some Michael Mann level shit when the series started off as very much a homage to B-movies.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

@Macutchi: Yea. It's one of those games desperately want to like, then reality slaps you in the chops every 5-10 minutes.

A lot of that probably down to how much people sold it off as the second coming, it's alright, very flawed. One and done, forget about.

Agree with Crysis 2 as well, at the time (myself included) and even today people make it out as the worst shit ever, while it sucks compared to Crysis and Warhead, by general FPS standards still an ok'ish game.

Anyone who can follow that story deserves a medal, we are use to bad story-telling in games, but holy shit, whoever wrote that thinks they are making some Michael Mann level shit when the series started off as very much a homage to B-movies.

Crysis 2 probably better than wolfenstein new order/collosus crap, certainly better than witcher 3 which suffer same fate, certainly better than far cry 4/5 too. but in the end it was dumbed down Crysis game and Crysis was not even holy grail of PC gaming. was great game but play like console shooter.

by contrast STALKER and even Metro were better games.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4587 Posts

@ghosts4ever: I agree with Quantum Break. Not Remedy's best work, but worth a playthrough.

I also agree that Wolfenstein TNWO was garbage. My buddy hyped it up so much. I bought it on sale for like $8 and really regretted the purchase after the first couple minutes. I played the first level and just gave up on any chance of me enjoying the game.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10566 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:Crysis 2 probably better than wolfenstein new order/collosus crap, certainly better than witcher 3 which suffer same fate, certainly better than far cry 4/5 too. but in the end it was dumbed down Crysis game and Crysis was not even holy grail of PC gaming. was great game but play like console shooter.

c2 was better than far cry 3, rage and bulletstorm imo. i forgot about exodus actually. that was a solid 7, should have made the list. can't say whether it deserves more, i need another play through. definitely my favourite metro game. crysis still my fave pc shooter though

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39821 Posts

When someone mentions a 7, the game that comes to mind is Max Payne 3.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7370 Posts

Heavy Metal: Geomatrix. It's a dumb arena brawler/shooter based on a licence no one cares about. But man is it fun.

Anarchy Reigns. Sort of like a gen 7 AAA sequel to Geomatrix. Bigger arenas, longer combos, wider variety of movesets, but ultimately another dumb fun arena brawler/shooter. Would have done better coming out 5 years later as a battle royale.

Tomb Raider 2013. It's an open world Uncharted. It's fine, but I prefer when the series focuses more on puzzles and platforming.

Wet. Max Payne clumsily mashed together with Kill Bill, that tells a b-movie grindhouse type story. It's good, but a little more polish would have made it great.

Tron: Evolution. Bad ass Lightcycle battles that should have been the whole game. Unfortunately, they decided to make it 75% Jank platforming.

Rouge Squadron 3: Rebel Strike. Bad ass arcade flight combat that should have been the whole game. Unfortunately, they decided to make it 50% jank third person shooter.

Sonic Adventure 2. Bad ass Sonic and Shadow levels that should have been the whole game. Unfortunately, they decided to make it 60% jank shooter/treasure hunting/chow garden.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uninspiredcup

@Macutchi said:

c2 was better than far cry 3, rage and bulletstorm imo. i forgot about exodus actually. that was a solid 7, should have made the list. can't say whether it deserves more, i need another play through. definitely my favourite metro game. crysis still my fave pc shooter though

Hmm, not sure agree. The Times Square action set-piece was pretty fucking great though, def highlight of the game imo.

One of the times where the more linear nature worked in it's favor, keeping the sandbox but becoming far more intensified.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

So many peoples here always complain about me that i either hate the game or call a game masterpiece. no middle grounds, there are also games i consider good not great but in this thread we discuss games are are just 7is or decent or just okish games. less than good actually but not complete bad.

heres what I think

Medal of honor allied assault - everytime when okish game came to my mind. this game is number 1. its not a bad game despite bad influence, its very enjoyable game and has its moment but in the end it does not stand toe to toe with GOAT FPS of past or present.

Call of Duty 1 - OK FPS, follow MOHAA formula, scripted events but have good moments. 7/10

Rage 1 - id software worst game but its not even bad. it has excellent gunplay and AI but mix with bland level design and feel very unid game like having ADS combat and regen health. not very id software but ok game. apperently Rage 2 not id game fall in same category as id save its gunplay everything is bland as farcry.

Bulletstorm - another game that is ok not even good but have moments but also having annoying characters.

Sniper Elite series - These games can be great if developers put some effort to AI and better stealth elements but in the end sniping is satisfying and always want to play these games even if they are average.

Halo 1 - playing it on PC recently as a part of MCC collection. its not bad game by any mean but its not great too. has moments, semi sandbox structure is great but combat left to desire.

Quantum break - was remedies worst title till control took that crown. had more fun with QB than control due to having better combat but still not max payne or alan wake. ok and worth playing game.

Resident Evil 2 remake - its overrated but its not bad. best third person RE game but not saying much. RE7 much better.

Far cry 3 - has its moments like vaas and insanity theme, gameplay ok but unskipable cutscene and too much hand holdy for my taste especially compare to underrated classic masterpiece far cry 2. i put it on ok because later games bad, very bad.

what are yours? discuss.

Those are all terrible games that only casual bandodgers would enjoy.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#20 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

The Yomawari titles. I absolutely adore the atmosphere/visuals/mood of the games, but the gameplay is simplistic but simultaneously infuriating at times, more so in the first game, although the second still has some rough edges. They're games I love in many ways, but their gameplay design hold them back significantly.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:

@ghosts4ever said:Crysis 2 probably better than wolfenstein new order/collosus crap, certainly better than witcher 3 which suffer same fate, certainly better than far cry 4/5 too. but in the end it was dumbed down Crysis game and Crysis was not even holy grail of PC gaming. was great game but play like console shooter.

Metro exodus is 8/10 or even 9 game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@clone01 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

heres what I think

what are yours? discuss.

Those are all terrible games that only casual bandodgers would enjoy.

Hes a troll , never even plays any of the games he bashes on this forum. So much negetive vibes about the great games from his threads.

Shame we have to endure his trolling as mods are never going to lock his repetive , games bashing threads. Quality of SW is dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

What are on you about? You don't even play any games. Why should we care about any of your opinion?

Drsoe08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Drsoe08
Member since 2019 • 13 Posts

TLoU 1 & 2

Ghost of Tsuhima

Horizon: Zero Dawn

God of War (2018)

The entirety of Uncharted franchise

Doom (2016) & Eternal

"Souls" games (Demon/Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Sekiro etc.)

Chrono Trigger

The Witcher 3

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7299 Posts

The order 1886 that still looks great today and ryse son of rome which is still one of my favourite xbox one games crazy to think it started as a kinect game.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7324 Posts

days gone

just because he looked at his wife butt the reviewer got butt hurt about it and gave it a 5.

like husbands are not allowed to look at his own wife butt lol.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7370 Posts

I have to add the whole Mortal Kombat series. For the most part, all the games are fun and exciting, but mechanically they just can't stand up the average Japan developed fighter. There is a clunkiness to the kombat and animations that has improved in recent games, but still can't touch anything from Capcom, SNK, Arc, or Namco.

MK is good fun, I enjoy most games in the series. But they are more 7s than 9s.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16027 Posts

The Order 1886 was quite a good game and setup.

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2083 Posts

@sakaixx: I really enjoyed the order I hope they make part 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@magnum3000 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

What are on you about? You don't even play any games. Why should we care about any of your opinion?

I agree he most likely watches playthrough videos and then fanboys over the game. It's not worth discussing games with him since he doesn't play them. I can't take him seriously it's like me watching a trailer of a movie and then pretending to see it and saying it's the best movie ever.

Oscar material right here folks.

Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ghosts4ever

@warmblur said:
@magnum3000 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

I agree he most likely watches playthrough videos and then fanboys over the game. It's not worth discussing games with him since he doesn't play them. I can't take him seriously it's like me watching a trailer of a movie and then pretending to see it and saying it's the best movie ever.

Loading Video...

The Dwayne johnson Doom movie was abonimation but when i saw the trailer of newer Doom movie. it made it masterpiece.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

@warmblur said:
@magnum3000 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

Loading Video...

Personally i've stopped wasting my time and energy.Trust me and you do same as me lol

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1279 Posts

The Crew - virtual tourism that happens to be an ok racing game. I actually thought it was too easy and never needed to grind.

Spiderman PS4 - story / characters good by video game standards - meh arkham combat, pointless stealth and polished swinging.

Witcher 3 - meh gameplay, long boring stretches of walking and talking with some occasional good stuff.

Bloodborne - some good boss fights, more repetitive then souls games, stupid blood vials, bad performance

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9902 Posts

Finished Rage 2 a couple of days ago and it definitely fits this description. At times the combat was super satisfying. A power fantasy well delivered. When you were tearing through an outpost, combining your powers and weapons. Awesome!

But some things (story, graphics, open world content) were pretty mediocre.

That being said, overall I had a good time with the game. If a game excels in one area, it should be the core gameplay!

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ghosts4ever

@Sushiglutton said:

Finished Rage 2 a couple of days ago and it definitely fits this description. At times the combat was super satisfying. A power fantasy well delivered. When you were tearing through an outpost, combining your powers and weapons. Awesome!

But some things (story, graphics, open world content) were pretty mediocre.

That being said, overall I had a good time with the game. If a game excels in one area, it should be the core gameplay!

Credit goes to id software who made excellent combat.

blame avalanche created one of the most bland and dull open world design. its like far cry in mad max setting.

although combat is no Doom or Eternal but still good.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7324 Posts

xbox fans anything from sony that is a 7 = crappy game

ps fans anything from xbox that is a 7 = crappy game

my fav game of all time scored a 7.9 here on gamespot

drakken at the ancient gates on the ps2. first open world game that i played.