Whats your anticipated game for rest of the year?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24993 Posts

Hello friends,

So year Ending so what remain now your anticipated game for rest of the 2021 before landed into 2022.

heres mine

Shadow Warriror 3

Shadow warrior 3. most likely releasing in october or november as they are releasing release date trailer soon. and game looks absolute best in series. looks like this years Doom Eternal. fast paced badass old school fun with grappling and wall running.

System Shock Remake

Hopefully its coming out this year. it was stated for summer 2021 release but they keep silent. a pure immersive sim game and more of Reboot than Remake.

Age of Empire 4

AAA RTS PC exclusive by Microsoft. its rare these days. its resurgence of RTS genre finally coming next month..

Alan wake Remaster

Wanna Revisit the best third person horror game of all time before jumping to sequel that is in development. Remaster with far improved character model is plus point.

So my friends there was Dying light 2 get delayed. Atomic heart most likely is 2022 game now it appears. remain that 4 Im waiting for before everything goes to 2022.

so friends, whats your for remaining of year? lets discuss.

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Kizza_Soze
Member since 2021 • 448 Posts

I'm with you on SW3, that game is right up my alley & looks DAF!!!

I'm not sure it's coming this year though, I hope I am wrong!

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

Forza Horizon 5 and Halo. I'm way more of a racing game fan than a FPS fan but I know ill play the shit out of both.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

With all the delays, I don't even know what will be out this year.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#5  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17847 Posts

BF 2042 I guess even though I am not that hyped for it. It is a new BF game though, so it automatically gets top priority for me as BF is my favourite series.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Probably System Shock tbh.

Not a lot of 2021 games are interesting to me.

2022 on the other hand... Ohhh boy.

Elden Ring, God of War: Ragnarok, Horizon: FW...

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

Metroid Dread
Elden Ring (not really excited for it, though. Sekiro was much more interesting looking than ER)
System Shock remake
Wrahammer 40K: Darktide
Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39383 Posts

Nothing for 2021. If i am able to find a gpu and BF2043 doesn't suck ballz, i guess that would be the only game. Interested in Diablo 2 as well, but i need to see a pc vs ps5 comparison before i decide since i don't want to play a much shittier version of the game.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24993 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Nothing for 2021. If i am able to find a gpu and BF2043 doesn't suck ballz, i guess that would be the only game. Interested in Diablo 2 as well, but i need to see a pc vs ps5 comparison before i decide since i don't want to play a much shittier version of the game.

what about shadow warrior 3? you like Doom Eternal. its same game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hardwenzen

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

I tried 2, it was a big meh, a 6/10 at most. I don't just like doom2016 and Eternal because you're killing shit. The enemies design and how fun they're to kill is the reason i like it as much as i do. Replace SW3 enemies by Eternal mobs and i'll be playing SW3 day one..............if i have a gpu by then.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#11 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6101 Posts

For me it’s Battlefield 2042,B4B,Halo Infinite,and Forza Horizon 5.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gym_Lion

@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

I tried 2, it was a big meh, a 6/10 at most. I don't just like doom2016 and Eternal because you're killing shit. The enemies design and how fun they're to kill is the reason i like it as much as i do. Replace SW3 enemies by Eternal mobs and i'll be playing SW3 day one..............if i have a gpu by then.

What's the point of spending so much on a GPU when you seem to hate every game with a furious passion

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#13  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59163 Posts

Tepid on strategy genre. but def Age Of Empires 4.

Been a long time since a proper AAA+ RTS in the absolute traditional of any interest popped up.

A genre that became stale, blotted out of media existence, suddenly feeling fresh.

Hmm....

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

Halo: Infinite, is the only right answer. :P

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hardwenzen

@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

What's the point of spending so much on a GPU when you seem to hate every game with a furious passion

lol you're saying this as if Q4 had anything worthwhile in 2021. Shittiest year in a long time.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gym_Lion

@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

lol you're saying this as if Q4 had anything worthwhile in 2021. Shittiest year in a long time.

Halo and Forza looks fantastic in my opinion. Plus all the other goodies that come to game pass.

This is what happens when you have such narrow tastes.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen

@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Halo and Forza looks fantastic in my opinion. Plus all the other goodies that come to game pass.

Forza is a racing game, so me ignoring it does not mean i hate everything. Never cared about racing games, and never will. Halo Infinite is not the flagship title i once knew. I wanted to play it on pc on day one for a coop run on legendary, but the useless 343i can't even deliver coop after 1 additional year, nor do i have a gpu even if they did have coop. After playing the beta, my hopes for this to be a very forgettable Halo game were 10000% confirmed. Not norrow taste, there's simply nothing in 2021.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gym_Lion

@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:

Forza is a racing game, so me ignoring it does not mean i hate everything. Never cared about racing games, and never will. Halo Infinite is not the flagship title i once knew. I wanted to play it on pc on day one for a coop run on legendary, but the useless 343i can't even deliver coop after 1 additional year, nor do i have a gpu even if they did have coop. After playing the beta, my hopes for this to be a very forgettable Halo game were 10000% confirmed. Not norrow taste, there's simply nothing in 2021.

I still think that you decided 2 years ago that you was going to hate Halo no matter how it ended up.

At least you've got ER to look forward to so it's not all doom and gloom hey.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hardwenzen

@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:

I still think that you decided 2 years ago that you was going to hate Halo no matter how it ended up.

Shit on it because it looked bad from the first demo, and that its made by 343i. Before they showed the demo, it was my most anticipated (more like curious to see how it looked) title from MS because they said its a reboot and on a brand new engine. I wasn't expecting it to be as ugly as it is. And considering how outdated the visuals look, the beta ran like shit, so its also poorly optimized.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Gym_Lion

@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:

Shit on it because it looked bad from the first demo, and that its made by 343i. Before they showed the demo, it was my most anticipated (more like curious to see how it looked) title from MS because they said its a reboot and on a brand new engine. I wasn't expecting it to be as ugly as it is. And considering how outdated the visuals look, the beta ran like shit, so its also poorly optimized.

I've yet to play it, will this weekend though as the beta is open to every but the consensuses across the internet is that the beta ran like butter and looked great and all the screenshots I've seen look great. Let me guess, they're all paid shills.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

Just these for now:

• Metroid Dread
  • Halo Infinite
  • FH5
  • Melty: Blood Type Lumina
  • Battlefield 2042 (not really hype but at least I'll resub to Origin PlayPro so I won't have to pay full price)
enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5559 Posts

Metroid Dread and Endless Dungeon

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44353 Posts

A few off the top of my head are:

- Halo: Infinite

- Forza Horizon 5

- FarCry 6

- Metroid Dread

- Shin Megami Tensei V

- Mario Party Superstars

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I'm not excited for anything releasing the rest of the year.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#25 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts

With Total War: Warhammer III delayed to 2022, I suppose all that's left for me this year is Age of Empires IV and Forza Horizon 5.

Oh, and Warframe's The New War update. Hopefully, barring Soon(TM).

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

Hmm, idk. I have a few jrpg that I preorder but calling them very anticipated is a stretch. Very interested in Neon White and I think you may be interested in it as well ghost. Combines first person, Mirror's Edge aesthetic, cards and bit of japanese VN bullcrap. Its coming to PC this winter but also available on Switch if not mistaken.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Nothing in particular.

Perhaps Forza Horizon 5. And Far Cry 6.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SargentD  Online
Member since 2020 • 8317 Posts

AOE

Forza

HALO mp

Not trying to shill for MS but they do have the best games in the pipeline for the rest of the year, all day 1

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

Huge fall for me with COD and Battlefield......but my most anticipated:

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hardwenzen

@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gym_lion said:

I've yet to play it, will this weekend though as the beta is open to every but the consensuses across the internet is that the beta ran like butter and looked great and all the screenshots I've seen look great. Let me guess, they're all paid shills.

Paid shills are the over enthusiat youtubers.

You say that all the screenshots you've seen looked great. Well, post a few.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22391 Posts

Metroid Dread and Halo Infinite.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#32 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59163 Posts

Actually yea probably pick up Metroid Dread, first time Switch used in a while.

darktruth007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 darktruth007
Member since 2003 • 976 Posts

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#34 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4580 Posts

Since Total War Warhammer III got pushed to 2022, Age of Empires 4, Alan Wake Remastered and Forza Horizon 5 are my most anticipated games.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3130 Posts

Not really interested in much for the rest of 2021. Probably picking up Tales of Arise and Kena: Bridge of Spirits. As for games that aren't released yet I guess Shin Megami Tensei V looks pretty cool. I've heard that Shin Megami Tensei games are ridiculously difficult, though, so we'll see how it goes lol

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#36 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

toss up between Age of Empires 4 and Forza Horizon 5

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Age of Empires IV and Metroid Dread. Maybe Forza Horizon 5.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

age of empire 4

mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts

Disco Elysium on the Switch

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hardwenzen

I am more excited for the BF beta than any actual games coming out in Q4🤷‍♂️

2021 in general was so damn sad. RE8 being a shitshow is what began it all.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#41 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

Forza Horizon 5 baby.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9410 Posts
  • Age of Empires 4 - Curious about this one. I enjoy a few games of AoE then it's prob back to SupCom FAF.
  • Metroid Dread - Not sure how quickly I will pick this one up. I have a long list of 2D Metroid-style games I want to play.
  • Forza Horizon 5 - Looks fun
  • Probably others.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50613 Posts

If I had to choose, probably dread...but not even sold on that yet.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61519 Posts

Basically, just Halo Infinite for the SP. I'm hoping 343 learned from the Halo 5 debacle.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite.

Pedro

Forum Posts