Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Don't want to overhype the game but....just a quick post, the Gamescom Judges chose FH4 as the best racing game of the show, better than F1 2018 and Sonic Team Racing. What is nice is that F1 2018 got overall great reviews, so this is an encouraging first sign regarding FH4.

Maybe the comparison is a little unfair though, FH4 is surely the higher-profile game with more content and variety and it is not just focused on F1 cars, but nonetheless this is good news for fans of FH.

Even better, FH4 itself lost in another category, Best Xbox One game, which went to "Ori & the Will of the Wisps", another game I'm stoked for so that is fine by me!

Source: https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-horizon-4-wins-best-racing-game-at-gamescom-f1-2018-comes-up-short/

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@mclarenmaster18: yeah I mentioned that a little in the OP that they are different, but I'm simply discussing the winner, I'm not the one making the comparison as Gamescom awards nominated the following 3 racers for the category of " Best Racing Game" and the judges chose FH4 as the winner....still a good first sign for me, and F1 is no slouch and is getting great reviews, but this is all in good fun, I'm not super serious about these awards and take them with a grain of salt....but the bottom line: FH4 impressed some people at Gamescom :)

• F1 2018 (Koch Media/Codemasters)
  • Forza Horizon 4 (Microsoft)
  • Team Sonic Racing (Koch Media)

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gamescom-2018-award-nominees-marvels-spider-man-as/1100-6461187/

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22415 Posts

Sounds good... can't wait for FH4 & Ori!

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

F1's just aren't that fun of a car to race in a video game. Like Nascar.