Simonthekid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#1 Simonthekid7
Member since 2014 • 996 Posts

Man oh man, i tried Grounded today for Xbox One and it is so hard, i had no idea about how to even solve the first quest (fixing a malfunctioning laser beam). Is it supposed to be really hard? Are all games from Obsidian really hard? The player (me) gets no clues at all about what to do. there are like no NPC:s in the game. Just a kid and a lot of yard filled with things and bugs.

Grounded has some impressive things though. Scary spiders and sometimes beautiful graphics. Crafting which could be kind of cool.

But i felt like i had no idea about what to do int he game even with the first quest. :/

Maybe Obsidian games are always tricky. I think i have not played one before.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58424 Posts

Tried Grounded a while ago when it first came to early access, felt like a good game. I know that laser grid thing you're talking about, it was difficult.

Obsidian games are good, and yes I do tend to recall them having a few tricky parts on many of their games. Not too much, though.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I though the laser beam was fairly easy to fix.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3456 Posts

I don't remember the solution now, but I know it was easy. At least when it first came out. I don't know if they did any changes.